Chapter 44

"Are you going back tonight?

Let Ruan Xihe pull him to sit at the dining table, his docile appearance is not like the boss of the Yan family who is feared by everyone outside.

The tone of the question he asked was very light, but when Ruan Xihe looked over, he turned his face and glanced to the side.

Not awkward, but blatantly unhappy.

Such Yan Jingyu makes him feel cute.

"Well, my brother will be unhappy. Thinking of Ruan Hao's appearance in the morning, his golden eyes are stained with tenderness. For Ruan Xihe, after coming to this world, besides Yan Jingyu, parents and elder brother are the most important. In the past, even the impression of his brother and father has been blurred.

I only remember being hugged and riding on my father's shoulders and necks when I was young, with my calves dangling, and a sweet malt candy in my hand.

His father would protect him with one hand and hold his younger brother with the other. If it wasn't for Yan Jingyu's subconscious love for him, how could he see his grown-up brother. Yan Jingyu, who had no idea that he was causing trouble for himself, frowned.

He just knew it.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

Every time the reason for going back is either Ruan Hao or Ruan Zetian.

"But I can accompany you all day today, okay? After laying out the breakfast one by one, ignoring that indifferent face, Ruan Xihe leaned forward and kissed the corner of the man's tightly pursed lips. These He also got to know Yan Jingyu's character after getting along with him every day. 747650351

In fact, it is no different from the past, only more expressive.

He likes him being so straightforward.

Whether in bed or under the bed.

"Um"

A reluctant hum came from a nasal voice. In fact, he also knew that it was impossible for Ruan Xi and Yan's family to live permanently. As Ruan Hao said, he and him are just lovers, that's all.

Ruan Xihe had already eaten, so he stayed by the side.

Sometimes I help to add some dipping sauce to the plate, and sometimes I talk about jokes I found on the Internet last night. Yan Jingyu hadn't reacted yet, he was already staggering from laughter. Just looking at it like this, Yan Jingyu felt that his mood began to improve, and the bad mood when talking about Yan Yuhui's bad things early in the morning disappeared. After the joke was finished, Ruan Xi sat beside him with another cute face. Picking up the chopsticks to hold a crystal dumpling, he caught a glimpse of the little guy staring at it out of the corner of his eye, as if he was hungry, Yan Jingyu's hand turned halfway towards Ruan Xihe's mouth to send it off. The little man blinked at him, then lowered his head and took a small bite. Really, it looks like a kitten, and it also eats.