Chapter 167

As soon as Yan Jingyu came in, he saw Ruan Xihe slamming against the wall, holding Yanhuai District in his arms, surrounded by mental protection.

Seeing this scene made his hair stand out, and the moment his pupils constricted, he stepped forward and took Ruan Xihe into his arms before he fell down. ,

"Xiaohe, how are you? Where does it hurt?"

He lowered his head and asked nervously, even at this moment, he still felt that even breathing was painful.

It's just that he didn't see each other all morning, and his Xiaohe was injured.

"I'm fine, you came just in time.

As he said, he quickly checked Yan Huai in his arms, saw that he was holding his arm and looking at him, he lowered his head and kissed him, comforting him in a low voice:

"Father Mu is fine, since father is here, no one can bully us anymore.

Ruan Xihe was a bit reluctant to block that attack with mental strength just now, if it wasn't because Gao Feng was targeting the Yanhuai District, the attack wasn't very powerful, otherwise he would pass out right now passed.

"Ahhhhhh" Father Mu, does it hurt?

The hand holding Ruan Xihe's clothes became tighter, and Yan Huaitian yelled at him. 757350363

Ruan Xihe thought he was afraid, so he reached out and touched his head, kissing him again and again.

"It's okay baby, it's okay.

While comforting his son, he did not forget about Yan Jingyu.

He could feel the trembling of his hands, and the beating of his heart in his chest, which was unbelievably fast.

Holding Yan Huai with one hand, Ruan Xihe patted Yan Jingyu's arm with the other hand.

"Didn't you miss your business?"

"You are my business.

Looking at 0's face, even the original tender lips were blushing, Yan Jingyu was so distressed, and then looked at the little Alpha in his arms, because it was well protected, it seemed to be nothing, but the little guy's face It's obviously not good, and it looks like it's frightened. The two of them, Yan Jingyu was afraid for a while, even his hands were trembling.

If he comes a little later."

Thinking of the more serious possibility, Yan Jingyu looked at Gao Feng with murderous intent.

"you wanna die!"

3. Except for Ruan Xihe and Yan Huaiyi who were being protected, no one in the room was spared, and they all suffered disasters.

Gao Feng couldn't resist Yan Jingyu's mental strength at all, and his whole body was already oppressed to kneel on the ground.

"Yan! Jing! Yu!"

The words between the teeth were full of hatred, and Gao Feng's face became distorted due to the strong sense of oppression.

He hated it so much, he frantically called the system deep in his consciousness, but 222 ignored it as if it was on standby.

All this was heard by Ruan Xihe, and he realized the difference even more. ,

Is this the mode of getting along between official taskers and the system?

After being slightly puzzled, Ruan Xihe dialed the communication of the Royal Security Department without thinking about it.

"Someone here is attacking me and my son, please send someone to arrest."