Chapter 75

In the sound of wind chimes, Yan Jingyu and Ruan Xihe entered the milk tea shop one after the other, and the cold wind blowing at the door dispelled a lot of heat. m.erpingge.com

"Yo, Ruan Ruan, are you here again today?"

It was the shop owner who spoke. During this period, Ruan Assu and Yan Jingyu often came to wait for Yan Jingyu to get off work, and the two became acquainted.

Hi boss.

Go and sit over there, I'll save a seat for you. "

He pointed to the window, and sure enough, there was a number plate on it, indicating that there was someone here.

''Thank the boss for walking over to put down his schoolbag. Seeing that Yan Jingyu had already put on his bib and started working, he ran to the front desk 3 to scan the code, and still ordered two drinks. Except for the three days when there was a cold war, he would order two cups every time, just to talk to Yan Jingyu halfway, and let Yan Jingyu take a short rest-to quench his thirst for a while.

Although the milk tea shop is not big, business is really good when school is over, especially after Yan Jingyu came here to work.

Now Ruan Xihe has been added, which has attracted a lot of fans for the small shop.

The lady at the order counter hasn't come yet, but the shop owner is operating it. Usually during the day, it's just him and another girl who makes milk tea, and there are few people during the day.

Listening to Ruan Xihe's order, the owner made the order proficiently, then directly gave the order to Yan Jingyu, and then began to tease Ruan Xihe.

"Ham, the way you follow every day, you are chasing him, right?" Looking at Yan Jingyu, who had already started making drinks, the owner lowered his voice, moved across the table, and whispered in Ruan Xihe's ear. asked.

That expression, that raised eyebrow, just... so hard to describe,

Seeing his gossip, Ruan Xihe raised the corners of his lips.

"you guess?"

"Hey, okay." With his left eye, throwing Ruan Xi and a small expression of "I understand", he doesn't look like a 24-year-old successful person at all.

Ruan Xihe didn't deny it either, and walked to the drink waiting area to wait.

The shopkeeper also asked curiously, but it didn't mean anything else, it seemed that he didn't want to talk too much,

Tut tut, it's nice to be young.

Here, Yan Jingyu made a drink and handed it to Ruan Xihe, i

"If you don't understand, write it down in a notebook, or circle it, and I will tell you later."

"Hmm, work hard.

He made a gesture that made the other clerk laugh.

"Okay, you can do it too. He looked at the boy in front of him with black eyes, if it wasn't for his hand wearing a disposable glove, he would have wanted to touch his head.

He still remembers the feeling in the afternoon, it was soft and comfortable.

"Wow, it's the first time I've seen my little brother serve people so well. Isn't he not responsible for these things, and he specializes in making milk tea?

The girls who watched the whole process exclaimed.

"I don't know if you haven't been here recently, that guy who knows him and looks super cute, wait and see.