Chapter 120

To say that the most lively event in Qi'an country recently is the emperor's wedding in Qi'an. As early as two weeks before the wedding, the entire capital city entered the stage of environmental improvement and decoration. No rubbish is allowed on the road, and some trees along the road are tied with red ribbons. If it weren't for the fear that too many lanterns would be hung at night, the Ministry of Rituals would have hung lanterns on all the trees. Outside, the palace gates have a radius of hundreds of miles, and the roofs are all painted red for joy. Similarly, these people will get wedding cakes and Qi'an wine for this wedding.

It is also a kind of return gift.

The closer the wedding day was, the more lively the atmosphere in the capital became. One week before the wedding, Xiaoguo, who was attached to Qi'an, had already arrived in Qi'an with gifts and offerings. At the same time, Xuefeng Kingdom and Lingyun Kingdom also sent people. Ling Yunguo led the team this time, Shen Anning, who had returned to China because of her child's illness, and Shen Yuyan. Such a partner shows that the relationship between the two is really good.

"It seems that when Shen Anning ascends the throne, Shen Yuyan will definitely be the best prince and general. Maybe it's the model of my brother and me."

In the study, the people from Ling Yun Country and Xue Feng Country had just left, Ruan Xihe looked at the closed door and murmured.

"Compared to his half-brothers, the crown prince Ling Yun is only closer to a few cousins, especially Shen Yuyan."

"They are not only cousins, but also cousins. Empress Lingyun's younger sister is Shen Yuyan's mother." Ruan Hao explained from the side. Shen Yuyan has dealt with him several times, and he looks careless, but he is actually very careful. It is said that his hobby is to see all the beauties in the world. Ruan Xihe used to only know that Lingyun State owned Shen Yuyan, and also knew that he was a good leader of the army, good at melee combat, extremely skilled in warfare, and a strong general of the princeling party, but he didn't expect that there would be so much gossip. But I like to see all the beauties in the world, somehow, I remembered what I heard in the early court, he openly expressed his liking for the beauties of Lingyun Kingdom during the coming-of-age ceremony, and he has no right to laugh at others."

"Don't talk about them, are you ready? There are only a few days left."

"Well, I don't have anything to prepare, Qin Shangshu and the others are busy."

"Did you take a nice bath recently?" Ruan Xihe

"Um."

The little face was red, but she nodded obediently.

The so-called taking a bath is something Qi'an who is about to get married must do before getting married.

The medicines for bathing are all Chinese patent medicines. According to Shuang'er, men and women have different constitutions, and the prescriptions are different.

This is mainly to improve physical fitness, but also has the effect of assisting pregnancy. , Shuang'er has a special constitution, besides taking a bath, there are other ointments that are beneficial to a harmonious life.

one

-Generally speaking, the mother should tell you about this matter, but the first queen passed away early, and there are no women close to Ruan Xihe or the elders of Shuang'er in the descendants, so it can only be said by Ruan Hao that Ruan Hao himself is also blushing Red, shy and unhappy. Thinking that in three days, his precious brother will get married, and the object is Yan Jingyu, the martial artist who has been able to win his brother's attention since he was a child! It is so annoying.