Chapter 61

Sorry, I got up a little late today so it's a little late.

"Are you hungry?"

"Qin Yuan said that this crystal dumpling is delicious, do you want to try it first?"

The boy next to the ear said heartily, Yan Jingyu's brain was still in a state of confusion.

So after queuing for so long, chatting and laughing with girls, but actually went to help him buy breakfast?

Ruan Xihe saw that he was not making a sound or moving, so he called out.

"Don't like it?"

Pursing his lips, the smile on his face receded a little bit, and the words that came out showed a little loss.

This sound brought Yan Jingyu back to his senses.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

Raising his eyes, he was facing Liuli Jin who was hanging down, his pale eyes were wet, he still remembered the joy in that just now, but now it has dimmed.

"No"

Reaching out to grab Ruan Xi and the crystal dumpling that had just been called without much thought, Yan Jingyu's face was still expressionless and indifferent.

"This one comes with a dipping sauce, let me see, ah, here it is.

He smiled again, as if the loss just now was an illusion.

Ruan Xihe murmured and found a small black box in the packing bag, tore off the film on it, and a burst of fragrance came, which made him inhale his nose, it was so fragrant.

Handing the dipping sauce box to Yan Jingyu's hand, he looked at the neatly arranged and attractive crystal dumplings in the box, and finally couldn't help swallowing.

Seeing Ruan Xihe, who was full of "want to eat" all over his face, Yan Jingyu gave him another set of chopsticks.

He didn't say anything, but his actions were clear.

Ruan Xihe, who was handed the chopsticks, was stunned for a moment, looking at Yan Jingyu who had already started eating, the smiles in his eyes gradually spread, full of joy.

That's great

"Huh? He bought it for that Yan Jingyu?"

Not far away, Qin Yuan's deskmate asked suspiciously,

There are several girls around, all of whom were gossiping just now.

"Why are you still eating? Didn't you eat outside? Yuanyuan?