Chapter 97

Yan Jingyu never thought that the day when he could peacefully share a room with Yan Chu and Yan Lingfei would come so early.

But when Yan Chu proposed that Yan Yushu come with her, Yan Jingyu refused.

He didn't want his mother to be involved in the affairs of Yan's family. The matter between her and Yan Chu was a coincidence. It was different from other internal turmoil in Haoi. Besides, the two are simply strangers.

These troublesome things, as long as he, the source of the accident, can solve them.

To his surprise, at the beginning, Yan Lingfei stood up and bowed to apologize, followed by Yan Chu, who had a face similar to his, full of guilt.

After some understanding, it turned out that he almost died because of an "accident" planned by Yan Lingfei's parents.

It was just a small operation to change the built-in hearing aid, but he didn't expect that it would also be an opportunity for others to do something to him.

And what was even more unexpected was that, without him knowing anything, his boyfriend took care of it for him.

Obviously such a soft and gentle person, especially when he acts coquettishly, it is completely impossible to imagine that the young Yan Chu said that he would act fiercely at a young age.

Thinking of the happy look of the little guy when he woke up in the ward that day, he thought it was because he went to the hospital with him, and felt a little strange, but it turned out that "

Can arrange someone to be in the hospital in advance, and actively want to accompany him, so he knew very early that someone was going to do something to him?

"He is from the Ruan family, and you are not in the circle, so you may not know the reputation of the Ruan family among the aristocratic families. It is better to mess with the King of Yama than meet the Ruan family, this is a common taboo among the aristocratic families."

Seeing his frown, Yan Chu explained.

"The Ruan family is difficult. I don't know why you have a good relationship with Ruan Tonghe, but he is willing to help you, which shows that he really values you as a friend."

"not friend.

Glancing at Yan Chu, Yan Jingyu said.

Yan Lingfei on the other side froze, as if he didn't expect him to say that, and looked over with inquiry.

Yan Jingyu didn't care either.

Yan Chu on the side was stuck in his throat by his words. Thinking about his son who has always been alone, isn't he really a friend? But if not, why would Ruan Xihe help him? The Ruan family has never Will trade at a loss.

But Yan Jingyu didn't continue to explain.

Sighing from the bottom of my heart, I couldn't help but persuaded a few words.

Listening to Yan Chu earnestly saying that human beings live in groups, having a friend is often a lot easier. It may not be able to help you in a real sense when you need it, but it is a psychological support.

What's more, Ruan Xihe is still a person who can protect him silently in matters of your life and death.

Looking at Yan Chu like this, Yan Jingyu's mood was a bit complicated.

Knowing that Yan Chu is working hard to learn to be a father, watching him dissipate the aura of a superior, like the father of an ordinary high school student, Yan Jingyu stood up.