Chapter 81

"If it is a small world script, it is indeed so.

Seeing Ruan Xihe woke up, 521 responded with a serious face.

In fact, it also feels inexplicable about this small world. To say that they are stowaways, no matter what, shouldn't have any important relationship with the main line of the world.

It is normal to be the background board of the main story like in the previous world.

But this time, one by one and two of them are the main force driving the plot.

Speaking of which, the script of this world is really quite strange.

The heroine loves the ignorant Bai Yueguang, and Bai Yueguang accidentally rescued the illegitimate son of a big family who was trapped in mud algae. The two originally parallel lines got closer after they intersected, and twisted.

This made the heroine inexplicably sour,

Immediately afterwards, due to some reasons, the bright heir of the big family transferred here, and had a conflict with the illegitimate son. Bai Yueguang stepped forward to protect the illegitimate son, and the three boys drove together until the illegitimate son died in a car accident.

Bai Yueguang took over the task of taking care of the illegitimate child's mother with all his strength, and he, who was ignorant and inexperienced, began to get serious.

And that's just the beginning of the story.

There is a saying that the prodigal son will not change his gold when he turns back. Bai Yueguang, who worked hard, really shines with gold, but it is much more gloomy than before, and the hostility towards the heir is becoming more and more serious.

If it is not the heir, the illegitimate child will not die,

Obviously it's a romance,

Until the male lead and the female lead got to know each other and fell in love with each other and entered the palace, Bai Yueguang was still completely intact.

It's not like I haven't seen this kind of double emotional plot in 521, but I feel a little confused when I suddenly exist in such a world. What is this story line all about?

Needless to say, Ruan Xihe is the role of Bai Yueguang, the role of the illegitimate child is Yan Jingyu, and the male lead, the apparent heir of the big family is Yan Lingfei.

In fact, it is a bit biased to say that Yan Jingyu is an illegitimate child, after all, his father Yan Chu has always been single. 120cc41

It's just that he was raped at a reception and occasionally ran into Yan Jingyu's mother who was traveling alone at that time.

Yan Chu is not a person who will leave after eating clean, so he left his contact information, so you can find him if you need anything.

But no one knew that Yan Yushu was pregnant just once, and the solution was naturally to get rid of her, which was the best way the two of them thought.

It's a pity that the sky didn't do what people wanted. After being told by the doctor that Yan Yushu might not be able to conceive again after the abortion, she hesitated.

It was because of this hesitation that Yan Jingyu survived as an illegitimate child.

And Yan Lingfei is the son of Yan Chu's elder brother. Because Yan Chu refused to marry and refused to fall in love, Yan Lingfei became the next heir of the Yan family. Since he was a child, he was raised and brought up as an heir.