Chapter 160

"2S?!"

Staring wide-eyed, Qin Ming asked in disbelief.

"Yes, Your Majesty, it is a rare birth, that is, 2S. General Yan and the young prince have excellent genes. The young master has inherited a good part, but his physique is average, compared to the normal 0."

After all, Ruan Xihe's physical condition in the late pregnancy affected the child in her womb.

Fortunately, during the delivery, he held on and gave birth naturally, otherwise he would have to endure the pain caused by the anesthetic when he was born, which would have a greater impact on the little Alpha, who is already poor in constitution.

It's not just mental strength, but also physical fitness.

"Are you sure it can be fixed?"

Qin Ming frowned at the doctor's words.

He has a poor physique, and he understands it very well in his heart.

It was his fault to send someone out at a critical moment.

I thought the impact would not be too great, but who knew that my nephew's pheromones would have such a strong sense of dependence on Yan Jingyu.

"This..." The chief physician looked at Qin Ming and his wife in embarrassment, "I can only say that the rest will be carefully raised. As for whether it will fully recover, I can't give a completely definite answer."

"Thank you, Dr. Wang."

Wan Yu nodded to him, without blaming him.

The sleeping Ruan Xihe didn't know anything about it. After hearing Dr. Wang say that the baby was out, he was relaxed and passed out.

one

The small package was rolled into a crib in the ward, only the head was exposed, and some swollen eyes were closed, and the skin was red, with newborn folds.

The doctors and nurses did not stay long, and the group left the ward after confirming that Ruan Xihe's signs were normal. ,

Seeing that Qin Ming's expression was not very good-looking, Wan Yu sighed inwardly.

"If we just raise him carefully, we will definitely be able to raise him well."

This reassurance fell into Qin Ming's ears, he just raised his eyelids, and quickly lowered them again.

He walked to the crib, saw that the little guy was sleeping soundly, and reached out to touch it lightly. It should be a happy day..

"I'm going to communicate with Jingyu.

He came out in a hurry just now, and he didn't tell Yan Jingyu that the child was born now, so he had to report that he was safe.

Also lest he always worry about it.

"It's time to say something."

Wan Yu nodded. b 41bab82

"Um?"

After unlocking the pupil pattern, the optical brain jumped out of two missed communications, both from Yan Jingyu, and the time was 5 hours ago.

Frowning, Qin Ming walked out.

The audio call from this communication was quickly picked up on the other end.

"What happened?"

It is obviously unusual for Yan Jingyu to be able to communicate through two communication channels.

"Your Majesty, His Royal Highness is at coordinates 356.92. When our people arrived, we failed to rescue him in time. The Prince's warship was sucked into a nearby black hole."