Chapter 11

Looking at Ruan Xihe who got up early in the morning, 521 couldn't help sighing again that the speed of human emotions changes really fast, which is really beyond his comprehension.

The crying that broke down that night made him think that Ruan Xihe would come to check on him the next day, but he didn't.

Getting up before dawn, with eyes swollen from crying, he began to cultivate Lingzhi.

Perhaps because of the influence of mood, 521 can see that the films that wrap Lingzhi are very unstable and sometimes become erratic.

At this time, Ruan Xihe, although he watched the injection of spiritual power very intently, but as a system with his consciousness, it could sense the impetuousness in his heart.

"Actually, you can ask him. 』

521, who couldn't stand it anymore, kindly suggested.

"No, as long as I successfully transplant three spiritual plants, I can see him."

There was no ups and downs in the tone, as if it wasn't him who lost his composure.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

The rest of the Ruan family were also worried about him, Ruan Zetian and his son even canceled the morning meeting and waited for him to wake up at home.

It's just that after waking up, Ruan Xihe never mentioned Yan Jingyu again, except for those walnut-like red and swollen eyes that proved that he was sad, it almost made people forget the previous dispute.

If he didn't say anything, Ruan Hao and the others would naturally not bring it up.

Ruan Xihe hardly had a normal meal because of cultivating branched spiritual plants.

For most of the 24 hours, I buried my head in the vessel.

Qi Min was worried about his health, so he didn't go to the small gatherings among the ladies in the circle these few days, but just stayed at home and went to the room from time to time.

The first time Qi Min saw nourishing Lingzhi with spiritual power, Ruan Xihe was really frightened.

In fact, Qi Min knocked on the door, but when he was engrossed in importing his spiritual power, he didn't notice the sound of the door at all, and the sound of the outside world didn't even exist during a certain drama.

In this burst of panic, Ruan Xihe almost knocked over the spiritual water that had been accumulated with great difficulty.

It was also this time that Ruan Xihe found that Qi Min couldn't see his spiritual power.

In Qi Min's vision, it was Ruan Xihe who was so tired that he closed his eyes and began to doze off.