Chapter 100

Breathing became difficult, and even the heart rate was in a mess. Ruan Xihe knew that he should refuse, but the tip of his tongue was greedy for the taste that belonged to Yan Jingyu.

When she was let go, the glazed golden color that was already filled with tears had already been washed by tears, her eyelashes were wet and stuck together, there were still teardrops hanging from the corners of her eyes, and her half-opened eyes were looking at the handsome face in front of her in a daze. Looking at the little twin in his arms, Yan Jingyu's throat tightened, but he didn't do anything excessive after all.

Lowering his eyes, he kissed Ruan Xihe's forehead.

"I'll help you with the medicine." When Ruan Xihe came back to his senses, he was already kneeling on the bed, as if he was afraid that he would feel uncomfortable, Yan Jingyu hugged him on the bedding.

But this posture" Tilting his head and looking back, Yan Jingyu was holding the ointment in one hand, and dug some ointment with his fingertips to wipe off the bruises on his legs.

The cool ointment is very comfortable on the skin. After the madness last night, the most bruises are on the heels of the legs, perhaps because the skin there is more delicate than the thighs. , Just watching him carefully help him apply the medicine, the fatigue of being tossed and tossed seems to have disappeared all at once.

Who would have thought that General Yan, who frightened the enemy outside and could stop children from crying inside, would have such a gentle side?

This cherished sweetness spread out a little bit at the tip of the heart, and the beautiful cat's eyes also narrowed, with curved, upward arcs, so beautiful.

Yan Jingyu, who caught a glimpse from the corner of the eye, felt suffocated, followed by his fingertips being accidentally misplaced.

"Hmm" suddenly, the red and swollen area was touched, and it was hard to tell whether it was pain or itching, but Ruan Xihe knew one thing, that is, he really had no face to face others.

Lying limp on the bed, the tears really couldn't hold back.

It's just a small accident, and I'm just like this.". Did you make a mistake! Is Shuang'er so sensitive?

It's a pity that no one can answer him, Ruan Xihe found out that he didn't know when.

What the hell! Nothing happened, okay?

"I want Fu Xing."

The soft crying sound is almost fatal, let alone at this time.

There was still a flush on her fair little face, not to mention her bare thighs and upturned buttocks, especially the round petals, which looked like peaches after being dyed pink. Can Yan Jingyu allow others to watch?

That must not work.

Not even Ruan Xihe's attendant.

"No!"

He refused sharply, and simply dug out a large piece of ointment to apply medicine to the red and swollen area.

"I want Fu Xing, just..."

Before he finished speaking, the claustrophobia was hit by cool ointment, as well as the fingertips that made him lose his composure just now. The grievance and willfulness turned into a weeping moan after that, and after a long time, Fu Xing saw Yan Jingyu strode out.

"Prepare a bucket of hot water."

Fu Xing didn't ask much, and immediately asked the people below to hurry up.