Chapter 141

He knew he was wrong, and he shouldn't have convicted Yan Jingyu just because of the absurdity of that night.  this incident shouldn't just wipe out all the kindness Yan Jingyu had shown him when he was young. ,

What kind of man is he? Doesn't he know?

What's more, with Yan Jingyu's identity and ability, if he asked the royal family to marry him in an open and honest manner, the chances of the emperor's uncle agreeing were not zero, it was very high.

Even if it doesn't touch the center of power, he knows about balancing the power after staying in the palace for a long time.

But why, at that time, when he woke up in a state of obsession, he cursed at Yan Jingyu, neither wanting nor willing to listen to any explanation, but let go of his guard against Gao Feng who suddenly barged in?

If he thought about it more at that time, if he hadn't scrupled his self-esteem and wanted to hide it, but went back to the palace to explain to the prince's brother that he was insulted, wouldn't he soon understand the truth? In the dream, Ruan Xihe looked at his wrist As a spiritual planter, he is also familiar with human medicine.

This stroke cleverly achieved the maximum amount of bleeding with the smallest wound. After hearing Gao Feng's mantra after drinking, he knew that he had lost the meaning of living.

Hahaha, it's ridiculous, he guessed right that the night was indeed planned, but he guessed wrong about the person behind it. Yan Jingyu, whom he had always hated, was also a victim, while Gao Feng, whom he had been thanking for helping him keep his dignity, was the one who designed all of this behind the scenes. Look at the past five years, what has he done?

Forced Yan Jingyu to leave the main star to guard the border, and then married Gao Feng, and because he couldn't accept his touch, because of guilt, he refined many top-level medicines for him and his family.

Just relying on these, the Gao family has been promoted to a higher level in the circle, and because Gao Feng is his partner, the royal family has given various conveniences.

He is really stupid, he is still helping people make money after being cheated to death. Tears wet his cheeks, as if Yan Jingyu appeared in front of his eyes again, he looked at himself with sadness in his eyes. Sorry, I misunderstood you. I'm sorry I killed you. I'm sorry I didn't treat our kids well. , Yan Jingyu.

His vision began to blur, and he seemed to hear the sound of his heartbeat slowing down. Yan Jingyu, would you like to see me? The eyelids were closed feebly, the thick long eyelashes were dripping with tears, and the face flushed red from crying did not look like a person who had lost his breath at all. Only the drooping wrist. The meandering flow of blood shows what this person has done''.

"ah!"

The screams tore apart the tranquility of Chenxi, but these had nothing to do with Ruan Xihe. When I woke up again, I was hugged tightly by the darkness. 757350363

Yan Jingyu's pheromone smell filled his breath, as well as the scorching body temperature. Before he had time to experience death, he looked at the shadow in front of him, it seemed to be wings, wings? He opened his eyes wide and turned his head to look. The last pair of animal pupils, the amber-colored vertical crystals made him subconsciously want to back away, and the pupils constricted for a moment, but there was no way for him to retreat while being hugged. No, he shouldn't be afraid.

He can be afraid of anyone, but he shouldn't be afraid of Yan Jingyu. I don't know why, but such a sentence suddenly appeared in my mind. Before he could react, Yan Jingyu spoke.