Chapter 153

After being admitted to the hospital, Ruan Xihe didn't faint for too long. When he woke up and saw the surroundings were all white, he was still a little dazed. It took him a while to realize that he was in the hospital.

"Crack." The sound of opening the door attracted Ruan Xihe to look over immediately.

"Are you awake?" Yan Jingyu just let the guarding students leave, opened the door] and came in when he saw Ruan Xihe had opened his eyes and was looking at the door.

He immediately stepped forward, asked nervously, and pressed the call button.

"Is there any discomfort? Does it hurt to fight back?

As soon as he finished speaking, the door of the ward was opened, and the attending doctor led a total of three doctors and two nurses to file in.

Seeing them, Ruan Xihe, who was about to answer, stopped talking.

"Little prince, how do you feel now? Please allow me to check for you. Please forgive me if I offend you."

The attending doctor is Beta, with a nameplate on his right chest, he is the director of obstetrics and obstetrics. Just glanced and nodded.

"I'm sorry, Director Xu."

"No trouble, it's my honor to serve you. It's true. The royal family has its own imperial doctor, and they usually have no chance to get in touch with them. But this time Ruan Xihe suddenly fainted at school, and the students were sent directly to this , even the notice was delivered to the palace not long ago. This matter can be an opportunity or a disaster. Fortunately, he and the dean have good luck in pregnancy.

Ruan Xi and your body are nothing but emotions. The impatience and anger on the bed caused a pregnancy reaction. Considering the various possibilities in the first trimester, a lot of instruments were brought in to prepare for a careful physical examination. During this process, Ruan Xihe's emotions rose a little. Even when she found out she was pregnant, Ruan Xihe did not make such a big fuss.

"Is there something wrong with my baby?"

"Please wait a moment, the report will come out soon. We have done an inspection when you were unconscious just now, and there is basically nothing wrong with it. Now it is just a re-examination to confirm." The attending physician patiently explained while operating the medical equipment.

"OK."

Hearing his explanation, Ruan Xihe felt relieved, but did not let go of Yan Jingyu's hand. Yan Jingyu also let him hold it, and patted the back of his hand thoughtfully to express comfort. Noticing the sweet atmosphere between the two of them, the doctors and nurses looked at each other carefully and did not dare to look around blatantly, but they all had their accounts in their hearts.

The marriage between the two was so troublesome before, even the doctors who were busy working three shifts didn't miss it. They wanted to laugh when they thought of those keyboard warriors swearing and publishing various speculations about the Yan family's marriage to the royal family.

This atmosphere can't be expressed just by marriage, such a natural and sweet atmosphere, and Ruan Xihe's pregnancy in such a short period of time. Even if the body is special, but if Ruan Xihe didn't take the initiative to loosen the control of Gong Jing's mouth, then no matter how special it is, if the seeds can't be thrown in, where is the baby?

The reports came out very quickly, and the four instruments issued six reports one after another, four for the mother and two for the baby in the womb. After a few people circulated it, they thought for a while and nodded to each other, and then Yu Xi and the result.