Chapter 55

Ruan Xihe's plan is actually very simple, let 521 possess himself on the doll rabbit, and send a message and location to Yan Jingyu when he gets the chance.

This was the only breakthrough he thought of in a hurry before pretending to sleep,

Although the place where he was finally kidnapped was unexpectedly close to Yan's, it was not so convenient.

You are so flat, this door gap is definitely fine. ]

Crouching down, Ruan Xihe looked at the bottom crack of the door and said deep in his consciousness.

"let me try"

Lifted his thin arms and legs, some raised oval, although the inside is cotton, but i] the narrowness of the seam.

Judging by the situation, he spoke harshly, but he didn't dare to attack me, probably because he was concerned about the Ruan family. ]

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

If he wasn't from the Ruan family, or if the Ruan family didn't have the ability to compete with the Yan family, then there might be bad luck waiting for him.

And the fact is just as he thought.

Whether it is the young master of the Yan family, Yan Yuhui, who was raised as an heir, at least can tell the current situation clearly.

When receiving a call from the old man, complaining that Yan Jingyu didn't even look at the well-matched girls he arranged, Yan Yuhui immediately thought of the little boy he met in Yan's,

The way the child stubbornly protected Yan Jingyu made his memory particularly deep.

And Yan Jingyu's expression made him laugh even more,

He could see that his son was really tempted, not just a tool man like the first three.

But I didn't expect this kind of temptation to rise to marriage and become a partner.

As for the blind date that the old man said, he immediately let out a sneer, but the old man on the other end of the phone was too excited to notice.

When he was Yan Jingyu's age, he was also arranged for a blind date. He didn't want to leave the life surrounded by Yingying and Yanyan, but he was forced to marry a woman who didn't like everything, and then he had such a monster as Yan Jingyu born.

If it wasn't for his old man's insistence on going his own way, he might find a woman to marry when he got tired of playing, and the child he gave birth to would be normal, maybe he wouldn't have Yan Jingyu's skills, but that child wouldn't have the face of God's punishment. will not disobey him.

As soon as I thought of this, I didn't even have any perfunctory thoughts about the person on the other end of the phone, so I just hung up.