Chapter 161

Only the military confrontation on the bright side was reported back to the central city, and the military news also broadcast the battle situation there in real time.

As Yan Jingyu said, without the ghost, Emison's Castle is not his opponent at all, and the originally anxious battle came to an end very quickly.

Castle, who has been defeated for many years, is still not reconciled, and even challenged Yan Jingyu to fight alone, but Yan Jingyu ignored it. After the end, there will be negotiations. There are special state affairs and diplomats here. After receiving the visitors, Yan Jingyu assigned three, and immediately packed up his things and went back.

Another half of the past, the black hole where Qin Xiao disappeared was not only guarded by soldiers, but also many researchers in related fields were there.

Originally, Yan Jingyu wanted to take a risk and enter the wormhole himself.

His idea is to connect the warships with the warships, and his side will manually operate the camera to transmit it to the outside.

According to experience, he can drive up to 6 warships alone. In terms of length, if there is a real danger in the early stage, people outside can also have a way to pull it out. Although there have always been rumors that people who have experienced wormholes will appear in other places, he still feels that it is more likely that those who entered the wormhole by mistake are trapped inside, and cannot come out because they cannot find an exit.

Perhaps Qin Xiao was inside. He had just disappeared for a month, which is not too long according to the time of interstellar drifting.

Assuming that the wormhole is another star field, then it is very possible that he can find it after entering it?

But Qin Ming rejected his plan.

Qin Xiao was his son, of course he was anxious, but he couldn't let Yan Jingyu take risks.

Once something happened to Yan Jingyu, he couldn't imagine how crazy his little nephew would be.

He has already sorry Ruan Xihe once, and there can be no second time.

In addition, Yan Jingyu's idea was not mentioned before.

After Ruan Zetian's battleship disappeared, Qin Ming sent people in, but all of them disappeared without exception. The cameras brought in may be related to the magnetic field or other reasons, and they cannot be used at all.

But this time, after listening to Yan Jingyu's words, Qin Ming thought about it for a while and added the scientific researchers to the rescue team.

Tried again, even though he had died countless times, Qin Ming still couldn't help raising new expectations.

Thinking of the crazy sister in the Hou's mansion, and Wan Yu who knew nothing, his chest was full of bitterness.

The news of Yan Jingyu's return was announced to the public. Many people surrounded the warship port early in the morning, including reporters, soldiers, and some people from the periphery who spontaneously came to greet him.

Facing the reporter's interview, Yan Jingyu walked towards the exit - while responding in the tone of business needs.

He stopped until a reporter asked what he wanted to do most after the vacation.

The sharpness of the slashed facial features and the aura that was not completely put away made the reporter who spoke couldn't help turning pale.

The audience fell silent, and for a while, no one dared to speak.