Chapter 83

"Yan Jingyu, can you try this pajamas? It was worn by my brother when he came to stay overnight.

In the room, Yan Jingyu was looking up and down Ruan Xihe's room when he heard a voice from outside the door. There is a big difference in height between the two of them, school uniforms and trousers can be worn at night when they go to the washing machine on a regular basis, but they have to be worn at night. When sending Ruan Xihe over once, Ruan Hao stayed here for a week because he was worried that he was not used to it. The pajamas were left at that time. He thought he could come again, but he didn't want to play with the crazy Ruan Xihe at all. Don't let them come over.

The Ruan Zetian couple and Ruan Hao, who have always loved their sons and younger brothers, are really real, but they pay more attention to security.

"Let me see," Ruan Xihe said, taking the clothes to Yan Jingyu for comparison,

"Thanks."

Taking the pajamas, Yan Jingyu said with a smile.

The tenderness between the eyebrows.

People who don't laugh often, this rare smile can't help but make people fascinated.

As planned, the two of them worked on the questions until nearly twelve o'clock. If Ruan Xihe hadn't started to nod his head and was really sleepy, maybe it would have been later.

But looking at this smile now, he felt that he didn't seem so sleepy anymore.

You, you go and wash, wash, hello, I, I will wash.

After stuttering, Ruan Xihe's face turned even redder, and she might as well shut up just like that.

Turning his eyes away from looking at Yan Jingyu, he stuffed the nightgown into Yan Jingyu's arms together with the disposable underwear he bought at the convenience store.

This shy look made the boy smile even more, and even his voice became softer.

Fearing that if he stayed here again, the little guy would probably become angry, Yan Jingyu went into the bathroom with a change of clothes in his arms.

When the sound of splashing water sounded, the heat on Ruan Xihe's face went down a bit.

At this time, the voice of 521 sounded in the depths of consciousness. 910440937

"Wow, I just played two games, and you two are going to share the bed?"

[Don't say that, are you obscene? Don't read those comics, you're always like this driver every day. )

"I don't know what happened to me in broad daylight before I was bewitched by a mosaic. J

Now, Yan Jingyu, an adult, already knows how to declare his sovereignty in all aspects from the spirit to the body.

[...Do you still want a body? Shut up if you want it. ]

"I want it. The host is no longer such a gentle and cute little girl in the previous world, and she was taken away by Yan Jingyu.

Of course, I dare not say this sentence 521.

The two were chasing the little yellow man when the bathroom door opened, bringing out a room of steam.

Hearing the sound, he turned his head to look, but he couldn't bear to look away with just one glance.

Ruan Xihe has always known how good-looking Yan Jingyu is, and he has seen the picture of a beautiful man going out of the bath more than once, but it is still like this, and he is dazzled.