Chapter 127

But after being reprimanded from embarrassment, Ruan Xihe regretted it again.

After finally coming back, seeing Yan Jingyu who was still alive, he played with his petty temper again.

Damn it!

Just as I was about to apologize, a voice came from my ear and asked with concern:

"Is there anything uncomfortable?" No.

Ruan Xihe just wanted to say this, but swallowed it back.

"pain."

The soft voice, just a single word easily scratched Yan Jingyu's heart.

"Where does it hurt? I'll call the imperial doctor."

Just as he was about to put him on the bed, his hand was pulled, and an arm was hooked around the back of his neck. 912439813

Not daring to struggle, for fear of hurting Ruan Xihe, he lowered his head, feeling the soft lips close to his ears, the hot breath caressing his skin, causing a shiver.

"The place where you bullied me that day hurt so much.

The voice was very soft, and it kept getting lower and lower. If it wasn't for getting close, Yan Jingyu might not be able to hear clearly. That day... the pupils widened for a moment and panicked from time to time.

"Let me see!

"

The sudden loud voice was full of urgency and worry, and after he finished speaking, he immediately realized something was wrong.

The unhappily broke up that day can even be said to be an extremely embarrassing ending.

And Ruan Xi and the dislike for him".

Thinking of this, Rong blanched instantly, and stared blankly at the person in his arms.

After speaking, the little man who was close to him distanced himself from him.

This time she lowered her head and met those beautiful peach blossom eyes, which were moist and filled with grievance.

"I..."

what should i say

Did you accidentally say something offensive because you were worried?

"Jingyu Jingyu, you hurt me by scratching."

The hand at the back was originally intended to support him and prevent him from falling backwards, but now I don't know if it was because he was too nervous and used a little strength.

0 sensitive, let alone Ruan Xihe who was raised and raised.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to, I..."

The previous matter has not been clarified, and now he has done something bad to him. Yan Jingyu, who is always calm and composed in front of others, is completely flustered right now.

Seeing Yan Jingyu like this, Ruan Xihe's eyes turned red again.

If it wasn't for the experience of traveling through various small worlds, he would have no idea that Yan Jingyu actually has his own dominance, such a strong possessive desire, and obviously wants him crazy, but he has never forced him, or even got along with him. It's all about being as careful as possible. She always let him and pampered him, not even daring to say a serious word. When he was misunderstood by him and forced to go to the border, what was he thinking when he heard that Yan Jingyu married Gao Feng? At the waist, he stretched out his hand to lift up the hem of the shirt, and the place where the big hand had just held it was already red.