Chapter 33

Yan Jingyu had never shared a bed with anyone since she was a child, let alone the current posture.

His eyes darkened slightly, he looked at Ruan Xihe who was sleeping unconsciously and rubbing his face against his chest, his mouth was a little dry.

In the lounge of the office before, because of the raving in the dream, his heart softened.

When lying next to him and sleeping with him in his arms, the little guy kept the sleeping position unchanged.

Didn't expect that the usual sleeping position is not so cute?

The line of sight slipped down unconsciously, and because of Ruan Xi and the side-sleeping posture of the pink breasts, the front fell slightly, revealing the delicate collarbone underneath.

The deep concave lines are looming, and they are particularly attractive under the hazy yellow light.

Throat tightened, Yan Jingyu unconsciously squeezed Ruan Xihe's chin with his hand and lifted slightly, lowered his head, and kissed it, cautiously, as if afraid of disturbing his sleep.

Not too deep, just a taste.

The faint blue in the eyes of the person in the arms is not as deep as before, but it can still be detected when you look closely.

Thinking of Ling Zhi who was taken back, one can imagine why this happened.

Just thinking that this person might stay up all night for him again, a warm feeling spread from the bottom of his heart, which he had never experienced before.

Poke his red face with his fingertips, Yan Jingyu doesn't know how gentle his smile is now.

Just as I was about to reach out to turn off the wall lamp, the person in my arms moved.

Perhaps because he felt a little hot, Yan Jingyu pushed his legs upwards, kicked the thin quilt down, and continued to put it on Yan Jingyu's legs after kicking.

The hand that was holding the pajamas also changed its position, and hugged Yan Jingyu's head down the back of his neck.

A series of movements made the two of them get closer invisibly, while Xia Xi and the one who raised their legs just now raised their hems, revealing their slender waistlines.

But these are not the most annoying.

The most annoying thing is the lower body half covered by the thin quilt.

Because Yan Jingyu thought it might be uncomfortable to sleep wearing jeans, so he took them off for him and slept with only a pair of white underwear.

I didn't feel anything when I took off the quilt before, but when the thin quilt slid down, revealing her white thighs, which were still so naturally attached to him, Yan Jingyu only felt a wave of evil fire rising up. With just one glance, the line of sight seems to be glued to 502, unable to move even a little from the bottom.

Before, I thought it was not good for the Ruan family to raise children, otherwise Ruan Xihe would be so light, feeling a little thin on his back. But the facts tell him that the place where he should be fat is not missing at all.

Compared with the thighs, the white buttocks are plump and fill up the white pants. Perhaps because of the heat, the white skin is still slightly pink, which reminds him of the peaches he ate a few days ago Jing 綒簏瓻, meaty and juicy, sweet.

Being hugged around the neck, visually enough to eat ice cream, the person in his arms was so harmless and sleeping soundly against him, that kind of defenseless attitude was already attractive to Yan Jingyu, let alone the current situation In such a situation, perhaps the only one who can hold back at this time is the saint.