Chapter 27

At three o'clock in the morning, a certain room on the second floor of Ruan's house was still brightly lit.

At that time, I saw Ruan Xihe was concentrating on separating the impurities from the first hay with mental strength.

This is the basic skill of becoming a spiritual planter, and it is also an important criterion for determining the level of a spiritual planter.

It is often thought that the simplest is the most important part.

521 didn't dare to disturb him, for fear of affecting him, he looked at the time, it was 3:20, already this time?

Really hard

Silently complaining, a little impatient, it pulled itself out of consciousness, and entered the sustenance it found just now--a rabbit?? doll.

Because the doll can't slide the pad to watch dramas, it has no advantages other than being able to move, so 521 rarely comes to the outside world.

But once in the outside world, it can't help rolling over on the bed, and it will learn the backflips seen in TV dramas.

[[Website Tip: The content is wrong, do not use the reading mode! ]

]

I just didn't expect that Ruan Xihe's door was knocked happily, followed by a male voice of "I'm coming in", the door was opened, but it still kept its back facing the bed, its hands facing back, and its feet standing on the floor. Movement on the bed.

The originally handsome continuous backflips are so stiff there, although there is no breathing function, but the feeling of "suffocation".

The frightened emotion made the eyes of the rabbit doll seem a little bigger.

Fortunately, Ruan Hao didn't notice this. He was holding a tray with milk?? and strawberry cake??.

In the afternoon, I went to Yan's. In order to let Yan Jingyu deeply understand that Xiaohe is the baby of the Ruan family, he stayed there for a while, squeezed some work when he returned to the company, and didn't come back until twelve o'clock in the evening.

As a result, when I got out of the car, I saw that the light in my brother's room was still on. After asking the housekeeper, I found out that he didn't even come down for dinner, so he took some snacks and went back to the room, saying that he was going to refine the potion.

Thinking about who he is for, I have to say that he is really sour.

But thinking of the Quan Wu Xing in the afternoon, I felt a little more refreshed.

Although he didn't win the opponent, it didn't make him feel better.

As long as he thinks of the scene where Ruan Xihe had trouble breathing in the morning, he will be afraid, so he can say that he is merciless when he strikes, but he is afraid that Ruan Xihe will know that he will greet Yan Jingyu.