Chapter 151

The wedding holiday passed quickly, and during the seven days, Yan Jingyu stayed with Ruan Xi and Hui Gong for two days, and the two would go back to Shen's house for a light meal every day, not limited to lunch and dinner.

If there is no visitor to the Shen family, Ruan Xihe will accompany Mrs. Shen to go shopping and drink coffee, while Yan Jingyu will accompany Shen Jing and his son to play chess and discuss the current situation.

In the past seven days, Yan Jingyu seemed to have forgotten the mighty General Yan's residence. Ruan Xihe knew his knot, so he didn't say anything, and he didn't mention it.

Mrs. Shen did mention something, and seeing her grandson's calm expression, she understood what he was thinking.

During the period, the five of them went to Shen Wei'an's cemetery together. As the mistress of the Yan family, her ashes were buried in the Yan family's ancestral grave.

Mrs. Shen was in tears, and no matter how much she tried to persuade her, Ruan Xihe really realized what Yan Jingyu meant when she said that her grandmother was very good at crying.

Shen Jing's father also felt uncomfortable, but as Alphas, their tears were more swallowed.

Yan Feiling quickly got the news about their visit to the Yan family's ancestral grave, hung up the communication, and he suddenly understood why Yan Jingyu didn't bring Ruan Xihe back.

Ignoring Yan Qin and Yan Zhe, he went back to his study.

His attitude made Yan Zhe angry, but he really wanted to make a fuss, but he didn't have the guts. Yan Feiling's power is not only the role of a father, but also the murderous aura that can be contained and released all over his body after decades of fighting. That's not his kind Dudes can take it. Yan Qin saw his son's emotions, and pulled him into the room to comfort him. p115k 29

This consolation is nothing more than the old-fashioned saying, "Don't make your father angry. You are the second son of the Yan family. As long as you don't make mistakes, no matter how good Yan Jingyu is, he will not be able to match you if he has already been separated from the government." Yan Zhe is serious After listening, I was no longer as sure as I used to be.

He didn't know about the matter between his mother and father before, but he found out the truth after that quarrel. Although he didn't want to admit it, he knew that he might really be dispensable to his father

Otherwise, why didn't he get as much attention as Yan Jingyu after being flattered since he was a child?

It seems that his father's warmth towards him was only when he was still young.

The more clearly he saw it, the more he hated Yan Jingyu.

Obviously they are all the children of the father, and the father married the mother willingly at the beginning, why can't the mother have her own children?

Since the mother allowed him to give birth to him, why couldn't he give him more of Yan Jingyu's attention?

My father married his mother so that Yan Jingyu could be taken care of, so why couldn't he treat his mother well for him?

Is Yan Jingyu so important?

If his thoughts were known by Yan Jingyu, he would have to laugh. attention?

When did Yan Feiling give him the slightest attention?

Find someone to take care of him? Is he dead as the housekeeper?

You got Yan Zhe because you were dropped from Su Su Su?

If you don't want to, just ask Yan Qin to drink the decoction afterwards, and it'll be over, wouldn't it be fine?