(In morning... He got ready and went down..prince saw his brother he ran to him and gave tight hug..)

Prince : Happy birthday bhai.

Vivek : Thanks buddy.. Oh ho morning starts with sweet hug.. Wow..

Mom-Dad : happy birthday son... May God bless you..

Uncle : happy birthday son..

(Vivek gave them hug.. And said thanks..)

Prince : Bhai... Celebration time is around seven at evening so please be ready on time ok?

Dad : son he will.... But maybe your mom can't.. She'll be late.. For sure... God... She takes too much time to get ready.

Vivek : ha ha ha... Really mom and do one thing start to get ready from now..

Prince : yes good idea.. Mom sorry we forgot to tell you year ago that we'll celebrate Bhai's birthday...

(They all were teasing his mother..)

Mom : I'll get ready before you all.. Just Wait and watch..

Dad : It's impossible.(he laughed..) Ok ok..let's have breakfast.

Prince : bhai..your outfit is with me now I'll send it to your room.

Vivek : yeh.. Ok..

(At evening one hour ago.. Prince was yelling..)

Prince : guys gurry up... Get ready fast... Mom please do fast.. Where is bhai..?God... Let me go to him..

(He ran to his brother's room and knocked )

Vivek : yehh?

Prince : bhai ple..... Wohhh bhai you looking fire..

(Vivek was looking so handsome in blue blazer...he saw Prince's reaction and laughed..)

Vivek : I forgot where i put my watch so I'm searching for that

Prince : oh God.... Let me help..

(They both searched.. And found it under the pillow..)

Prince : come fast bhai ok... I'm going to mom.. God she really taking too much time....

(They all were waiting in living room from vivek and vivek came down..)

Mom : God.. My son looks amazing..

Dad : can we go now let's go.. Guest will start to come in thirty minutes..

(They all went to party hall.. Vivek looked at his dad... And asked as soon as he entered..)

Vivek : how much you spent on this?

Dad : son for god sake please not here... Just Enjoy.

(In hall there were his so many relatives..everyone was coming to him.. And wishing him.. After sometimes he cut the cake... Everyone was singing birthday song for him.. Vivek was feeling so hapoy and special.)

(They all were enjoying cake... Suddenly prince came with mic..)

Prince : Guys hello to all of you.. Thank you so much to come.. I'm here to tell you something on your birthday bhai..

Vivek : yehh.. What?

Prince : I want to say thanks to you for all those things which you do for me. As a brother you always protects and pampered me.. As a friend you spend beautiful time with me.. As an guardian you always gives me the right advice... As a mentor you always shows me right direction.. Because of you I'm strong, self confident... Thanks for always stay by my side whenever i was needing you... For all your love for all your efforts..thanks a lot..

(Vivek was so emotional.. He ran to hug prince.. And everyone was clapping for prince..)

Mom : Thank you so much for what you do for us, for Prince and for the house in our absence.

Vivek : c'mon guys.. Prince you idiot it's my duty.. I'll be always with you.. Mom don't say thanks.. It's my duty as s son.

(They were finally one happy family..... They had goot time with relatives.. They had dinner together.... Vivek who was not ready to celebrate his birthday he was enjoying with his friends too who met after so long time.... And finally after party they came home..)

Dad : Ahhh.. I'm so tired.. But it was so much fun.. Right.

Prince : yeehh.. I ate so much cake....

Mom : I'm worried about my photos.. I hope it'll be good.. You guys didn't give me enough time to get ready....

Prince : oh God... Dad you were right..(he said and laughed.)

Vivek : thanks guys it was one of the best birthday... I felt so special today.

Prince : you're special brother.. Don't say thanks.. Just say if my professor will do complaints you'll ignore it..
(He said and giggled..)

Vivek : hunn? You...

(He tried to catch prince.. But he ran way..)

Prince : Kidding just kidding.. Good night bye..

Vivek : yehh and don't be late tomorrow...

Prince : yehh..

Uncle : I'm going too.. I'm so sleepy..

Vivek : yes.. Gokd night guys.....

(They all went to their rooms.. Meanwhile again prince knocked his brother's door..)

Vivek : Who's now? Yeh.?

Prince : Bhai are you sleeping?

Vivek : Prince.... Is that question.?

Prince : Bhai i couldn't sleep I'm so exited to see all these gifts I'm so curious.. Let's unbox it..

Vivek : prince at this time i mean really? Grow up kid..

Prince : Ok.. Good night.. (He looked down and made sad face..)

Vivek : God this kid... Ok.. Come.. Open it..

Prince : really let's go.... (He jumped on bed with gifts.. And start to open.. Meanwhile vivek was dozzing off.)

Vivek's POV
At midnight this kid wants to unbox these fifty above gifts.. Really when will he grow up?..