Vivek : ummmm... To be honest yes they are.. But prince sometimes it's good to learn good things from other..it doesn't mean that you're trying to be like them.

Prince : Yes bhai i agree.. Actually I'm not punctual like you.. I spends my time with TV... And i agree that time dad and mom was right i should be like you in that case..

But... Bhai they really don't have trust on me they thinks... I should have chosen a field like yours.. So you can help me.. Isn't it wrong?

Vivek : Yehh.. Yehh it's so wrong prince..

Vivek's POV
Finally i got to know why he was sad.. I should talk About it to mom and dad. He is not wrong tho.

Ok prince don't worry I'll talk with them about it.. But..

Prince : but bhai?

Vivek : Dad was angry because of your behavior..

Prince : I'm sorry bhai.. I don't wanted to bebave rude but they forced me.

Vivek : I'll understand he will not good luck bro.

Prince : hehh..!!!! Good luck? Bhai.. You're scaring me.

Vivek : i know him.. He will not tolerate this kind of behavior.

Ok.. Can i go now.. Please don't be stressed ok.. You're the best the way you are prince and i don't have to teach you this again right you're already know it.

Prince : yes bhai i know....

(Vivek smiled at prince and got up from bed and start to walk... Suddenly prince held his hand )

Vivek : yes?

Prince : Thank you so much to understand me always.. I can't tell you how much I'm lucky to have you bhai in my life.

(Vivek got emotional... He held his brother's hand and pull him to get hug..)

Vivek : I'm always here for you prince.. Never think that I'll judge you or I'll get hurt if you'll share something ok.. I'm always here to understands you.

Prince : I know bhai.. I know.

(And then vivek went outside from his room)

(Next time.. Vivek saw his parents are sitting in garden so he think that he can tell them right now it's perfect time.. He went to garden.)

Mom : hi... Son.. Look such a lovely weather right.

Vivek : yes.. Mom beautiful.

Ahh.. Mom dad i want to tell you something..

Dad : yes sure son.. What?

Vivek : Dad look I'm not saying you're wrong.. But..

Mom : it's ok son don't feel hesitate just tell.

Vivek : He was upset yesterday...he thinks you keep comparing him with me and that's why he was hurt..and that's why he reacted like that...

Don't get me wrong guys but it's actually wrong... Right.. I mean you literally told him to be like me several time.. It can affect on his mind mom right?

If he is not perfect then I'm not too..

Mom : Is he thinks that we love you more than him?

Vivek : Mom isn't it obvious if you gave some more attention to one child it's obvious to feel like that..

(Suddenly they saw prince was coming towards to them.)

Prince : good morning guys.

Vivek : very good morning bro.

Prince : Mom Dad I'm sorry for my behavior.. Please fogive me.

Mom : Ahh.. Please prince we should say sorry.. We hurt you unknowingly. We should have understand that we can't compare you with anyone. Sorry.

Prince : no no mom... You were right if someone has good quality then we should follow that...

Dad : I understand it was our fault... You reacted like that cause you were hurt... But still is it proper way to behave with elders?

(His dad's deep voice was so scary for prince)

(Prince looked down and shook his head in no..)

Such a disrespectful you behaved yesterday that was so rude.. You'll have to face consequences for that.

(Prince got scared and he hide behind his brkther )

Prince : bhai please..

Vivek : i told you.. He will not understand and I'll not help you. I've a reason.

Prince : hunn? Why bhai?

Vivek : (he whispered in Prince's ear..)don't you remembere few days ago you cursed at uncle.. I adviced you that whenever you are angry or frustrate... Control your words, tone, and behavior.. But you didn't yesterday, so even i thinks that you deserves prince.... Now good luck.

(As soon as he heard his brother's words..Prince came out from behind his brother)

Prince : Anything you say dad..
(He say in sad tone. )

Dad : Run around this garden for hundred time with hands up. You can't take break ok.

Prince : yes..

(He start to run.. )

Vivek's POV
Ohh.. My brother I'm feeling bad for him.. But it's necessary this time.. That time i used words, so this time action was necessary.

Dad : Vivek don't worry he can stop whenever he feels tired.. I'll stop him.. I'm here. you looks so worried for your brother.

Vivek : I raised him dad he rarely uses that tone to elders.He will not use in future but for sure... Actually don't stop him let him complete it..he deserves.

Ok guys I'm going to office.. I'll come back soon bye

Parents : Bye son..

(His dad was sitting there and after few minutes he saw prince was looking so tired.. He asked prince )

Dad : how many you completed son?

Prince : sixty dad...

Dad : it's ok stop and come here..

Prince : What if bhai will ask?

Dad's POV
Ahhh... For this kid his brother is more important than dad.. Really.

Dad : he knows that.. Now come..

(Prince ran towards to his dad and stood infront of him)

Prince please don't think we don't love you.. We love you as much as we love your brother.

Parents can't be biased in their kids.. So please don't think that we love him more.. For us you both are equally precious.

Prince : yes dad i know.. Thanks.

(Prince hugged his dad.. Even his dad couldn't resist prince smile and he hugged him back..)

(And their parents understood that they should not compare their kids with eachother it can hurt their feelings... They can lose self confidence and self respect too )

..................................................................
HELLO FRIEND...

I'm sorry i know I'm not uploading continuously these days.. I'm so busy with study these days.. Thank you for wait patiently everytime.. Love you all💖