Vivek : how you feeling now?
(He got up and asked )

Prince : what happened to me..?

Vivek : Are you ok? (Vivek gave him support to sit )

Drink this glucose water.. You need this.
(Vivek was saying to prince but with offended tone)

Prince : Bhai i can explain you.. Please listen me..

Vivek : Prince take this.. Drink it..

(Prince drank it so fast and again start to say)

Prince : Only once bhai.. Please.

Vivek : I've a meeting tomorrow I'm already tired. Want to sleep.

(He gave hand to prince )

Let's go to your room hold my hand.. You're looking weak.

Prince : bhai I'll go by my self.. It's ok.

Vivek : humm.. Ok..

(Vivek lift his bags... And start to walk towads his room)

Prince's POV
He is so angry with me.... What was my fault God i just wanted to enjoy my time.

(He said in his mind while looking up.. And went to his room)

(Next day... prince woke up and came downstairs, his brother was already having breakfast )

Prince : G.. Good Morning Bhai.

Vivek : (he got up from the chair and said in cold tone ) prince Here is your breakfast.. Have it.. I'm going I'm getting late..

Prince : o..

(Before he say something his brother left..prince had tears in his eyes... Suddenly his phone rang and he smiled.. And pick up the call as fast as he can)

Prince : Yes bhai..?

Vivek : If you feel low.. Or weak.. Then don't go to college....

(He cut the call after say that.. Prince start to cry..he don't wanted to go college... Suddenly he saw... Situation of drawing room..)

Prince : oh God so mess.. Let me clean it then...(he start to clean, he cleaned whole drawing room.. Washed the dishes..

(He spent his whole day at drawing room cause he was alone.... At evening his brother came.. And saw that prince is cleaning kitchen he saw and sit on sofa )

Prince : bhai... (He move forward the glass of water )

Vivek : I don't need water.. Thanks.

Prince : (he sat beside his brother and held his hand )

You promised me that you'll listen me always ... You'll listen my side first.. Please can you hear? Please.

Vivek : (he moved his face to prince ) what if i don't want to listen you.. Then what?

Prince : Bhai.. Do you thinks that i told them to came with alcoholic things in our home.. Do you really thinks that i also wanted to try it..? (He asked Innocently )

Vivek : Do you think you're hundred percent innocent this time?
Do you think you did nothing wrong?

Prince : I did wrong...i know..i shouldn't have give the party. Without your permission bhai..

Vivek : Do you really think that I'm angry cause i didn't know that you're giving party at our home?

Are you crazy.. Prince it's not only my home it's your house too.. You don't need my permission.

The fact that you hide it from me.. You didn't pickup my calls.. You're let them entered who was with alcohol... Even though you know that it's not allowing in our house.. You were alone.. Your friend were drunk... What if something happen? I'm not doubting on your friends but...they just meet you in college you don't know them properly.

Uncle was not ready to go... He was not ready to leave you alone... I said you're now responsible guy.. We can trust on you..

👏what a responsible brother i have, who invites some drunkard in absence of us.. Good prince

Prince : Bhai i didn't know they drinks.. I got to know when they took out that canes out of their bag..

Vivek : that time you should have kicked them out with that bag too.. But you didn't..

Prince : I'm sorry... I won't do it again.. Sorry

Vivek : You broke my trust prince.. I can't forgive you.

(He said while getting up from sofa and went to his room... Prince lowered his face in sad..)