Prince : If she likes my nature, it means she likes me too right bhai..

Vivek : Prince there is a very thin line between love and attraction,you have attraction towards her for sure... I like your nature... Uncle like your nature too... Isn't it true.. Same way she likes too it doesn't mean she loves you prince don't behave like a dumb.

You got it...? What i want to say?
Be patient, wait for perfect time, you can confess your feeling for her when you get the sign that she likes you too.. Otherwise you should stay with her like a friend prince.. Keep it in your mind you'll ruin this friendship too otherwise.

Prince : No No bhai don't worry I'll be careful..i can't hurt her.

Vivek : Yes you should not.

Prince : Thank you bhai really my friends were forcing me but i was not confident cause she never gave me any kind of sign.

Vivek : it's ok, I'm glad you shared it with me.

(Prince and vivek both had some more conversation about it that night.. Prince understood that it's not a perfect time to take any step.)

(After a month, in school )

Girl : hey bro..hii.. Hey i needed a help prince... Can you give me notes of previous day..

Prince : oh yeh yesterday you were not in classroom right?

(They both was talking with eachother... When prince came to home he was looking sad and he sat on sofa...)

Uncle : is there anything wrong son?

Prince : N.. No Uncle I'm just tired.

Uncle : Oh son ok then take some rest.

(At night prince were watching TV...Suddenly Vivek saw that again his brother watching TV at late night so he went to him..)

Vivek : Prince... Go and sleep Go..

Prince : Bhaiya... Bhai sit..
(He grab his brother's wrist and pul him to sit)

Vivek : God prince what happened ..?

Prince : (he turn off the TV) bhai you were right..

Vivek : For what?

Prince : bhai do you remember that girl.. I like one girl in my classroom???

Vivek : oh yehh prince.. So you told her?

Prince : no bhai.. Bhai she already has a boyfriend.

Vivek : (vivek can't control his laugh) Bhraaa ha ha ha... What!!
(Suddenly he saw prince was looking at him with anger... He cover his mouth and stopped laughing )

Ok ok sorry.. But how you found that..?

Prince : Bhai today she came to me for notes. Yesterday she didn't attend lectures.. She told me that she went outside for picnic with her boyfriend.

Vivek : ohhh... Hmm.. Are you ok?

Prince : Yes I'm bhai.. I'm not a kid who'll cry over one girl..

Vivek : prince do you still want to stay with her as a friend..

Prince : ofcourse I'll bhai.. Why should i break our friendship right?

Vivek : that's like my good brother.. I'm proud of you..
I'm glad you except her as your friend..

Prince : that day you saved me bhai you were right thank God i didn't say anything to her that time... She is happy with that guy. I was about to lost my friend because of that stupidity.

Vivek : Yehh you're right.. At least now you know... Thank God you decided to take some time.
Prince suddenly i feel like my brother is such a grownup man now..

Prince : For you but I'm always kid right.. (He laughed on his own joke..)

Vivek : don't worry prince God will give us our real love whenever we get perfect time.just wait...and focus to build your career... This time you should be focused on your study and career.

Prince : sure sir.. I'll..i will only focus on my study from now.

Vivek : That's good.. I'm glad you're not sad..

Prince : Ah.. C'mon bhai I'm not like character of any film who  cries with sad song and all..

Vivek : Oh yehhh(they both were laughed a lot because of their voice uncle came outside from his room)

Uncle : Guys.. Sleep.. And let me sleep too son..

Vivek : oh yeh good night guys I'm going..

Prince : Good night.. Bye..

(They both start to run to their room)

Uncle :what the hell at least tell me what's going on between you.. Anything serious.?

Vivek : (he said... While running on stairs )
Nothing serious Uncle don't think too much just sleep...good night..

Uncle : God these kids... Really.... Save me God save me.

(He said and went to his room.. For sleep)