irresponsible Prince

Start from the beginning

Vivek's POV
I don't think so.... I know this will be repeat again and again.

(After two days again vivek again call prince in his room)

Prince : Bhai you called me?
(He open the door and said)

Vivek : oh yehh buddy.. Do you have any work today?

Prince : No... Bhai.. Not so important.. I've match in afternoon.

Vivek : It's not really important you're right.. Ok so do one thing.. Dad called me today.. You have to get one box from sharma uncle's home.. And then post it to dad he want that.. I've meeting dear please.

Prince : Oh.. But how can i post bhai..

Vivek : Oh little bro.. Don't worry that uncle will guide you.. He knows me I'll call him.

Prince : oh ok ok sure.done

Vivek : done really?

Prince : yes bhai don't worry.

Vivek's POV
The reason of my all worries says don't worry to me (he laughed in his mind)

(Prince looking at his brother with confusing face)

What? I just called you for this you can leave now buddy..

Prince : Ok.. Bye..

Prince's POV
I've match at 12:00 so I'll go to sharma uncle at 2:00 then I'll go to post it...

(Prince made his plan but this time... Even time was not supporting him.... He came home after the match and went to his room.. Even he don't know when he fell in sleep...suddenly he woke up at 7:00PM)

Prince : wait.... Oh God RIP to me.. Let me go to get that parcel first.. (He ran to down..where his brother was on the sofa and looked at him.. Prince got scared... He slowly move forward to Uncle..)

Prince : Uncle why you didn't wake me up..?

Vivek : Should i tell you the reason with stick bro? Hunn? I mean whose responsibility was that? yours? Then who should be careful? (Vivek yelled at prince.. Prince eyes got tears immediately)

Prince : can i go right now?..

Uncle : i already got it.. And your brother posted it.. Idiot.

Prince : (he sat on the dining chair.. And said nothing..)

Uncle : sit.. I'm coming with coffee..

(Prince looked at his brother who was busy in his work..)

Prince : bhai.. Bhai...sorry actually i was so tired cause of that match.. So i fell in sleep.

Vivek : It's ok.. I was expecting that from you it's not surprising for me.(he said without looking at prince )

(After some time prince went in his room)

Vivek : See uncle this boy.. I told you i don't have trust on him..I'm telling you he is testing my Patience level.

Uncle : he will learn dear.. Please don't be angry..

Vivek : Really you're the best lawyer for him.(he said sarcastically )

(Today is a sunday.. Uncle called some staff for cleaning the garden, backyard, terrace.. But suddenly uncle have to go out of the city.. Vivek working on his projects...)

Uncle : Son.. That cleaning staff will come today at morning.. But I've to go.. My one relative is ill so they need my help.

Vivek : So what? You can go... Staff will do their work.

Uncle : the problem is anyone of us should be with them otherwise they will not do their work properly.

Vivek : oh.. But sorry uncle I've to complete this project work today.

Uncle : exactly that's why i was thinking to cancel it.. But then they will come after 15days and it's already so many mess up in garden..

Vivek : no no don't cancel it.. Prince will supervise... Don't worry.. He is free.let me call him first..
(Knock knock)

Yes prince..(prince entered and looked at uncle )

Prince.. Today that cleaning staff will come buddy.. And uncle and I'm busy so please keep your eyes on their work ok.. They have to do their work properly and it's your responsibility.

Prince : Ok no problem bhai.. I'll take care of it...

Uncle : son please make sure they do that perfectly cause we will give them salary okkk.

Prince : yes yes Uncle..

(Vivek was doing his work in his room.. Uncle left for his relative and Mr. Trouble maker is in the garden with the staff.. He is sitting on the bench.. And then he got busy in his games.. He was so focused in his game only.... And staff finished their work.. Still prince was busy with his mobile..)

(Staff got salary from vivek and left...next day in morning... Uncle was sad...)

Vivek : Good.. Mor.... What happened? Why are you sad..?

Uncle : I'm done.. again i have to clean this all... Just go and see..Garden is looking same as before.. No cleaning at all.. And terrace.. God.. Why you gave them salary...

Vivek : I thought prince was there so... One second... PRINCEEEEE...

Prince's POV
Oh God what happened.. Bhai Calling me.. Now what i did..he ran out of his room to down stairs..

Prince : yes... Yes.. Bhai..

Vivek : Uncle saying that staff didn't do their work properly.. Then why you didn't tell me yesterday?

Prince : Hunnn? But.. I saw them..

Uncle : you went with them in backyard and terrace?

(Prince was not saying anything and vivek losing his patience now.. He roared )

Vivek : PRINCE UNCLE ASKING YOU SOMETHING.. don't tell me that you busy with your phone that time too..

Prince : no i was not bhai... (He saw vivek's eyes.. Which was full of anger..)I'm sorry i was..

Vivek : Right now i don't have any time for you... Meet me at evening I'll deal with you then... I'm done with your irresponsible behaviour... I'm getting late right now..
(Vivek went to office...)