I told her to come out of the room without any reason and to not watch TV.she only came once out of her room to ask for help to you..

What you did? Nothing.. Also i don't even remember how many time i says that if you go out at night come back before twelve.. But when you came last night?
Do you listens me?

Prince it's not like I'm comparing you with her. I can't i know very well that you both are different.. We all are different.. But she always tries to be perfect which i can see in her every action..

If I'm your brother.. Then I'm her brother too. Also i have to give my attention to her.. Uncle and aunty have a trust on me..she has a trust on me.. Our mom has trust.. It's not a easy job prince.. When people who lives around you have so many expectations with you.. That time you feels pressure..

Maybe you're just looking from only your perspective.. Just think about me.. I works eight hour in office.. Then after come at home..i have to teach her too.. Then i makes test for her so she can attempt it in morning.. Then i sleep..

If you expect that people should understand you. Then you have to understand people too...

You're her older brother too.. If you wanted you could have help me for her study.. Can't you do that as my brother as her elder brother.. Can't you help me but no you were busy with some childish thoughts and baseless jealousy.

You should decrease my stress but instead of that you gives me some new tension.. Who said i don't care about you last night i couldn't sleep even though i was so tired cause you didn't come.

She is new in out home with should give that friendly atmosphere bro so she can feel comfortable around us.

I'm just doing my duty as elder brother.. And ofcourse she is my little sister.. I love her the way i love you.. What's wrong in that? It doesn't mean that I'm ignoring you. I can't.. Buddy. She will live here for fifteen days only.. Please behave well..She should go from here with so many good memories right...?

(Prince's brother was advising him with soft tone...prince was listening that while lowering his head..)

Vivek : Ok.. Forget about it.. Let's have some icecream.. (He got up from the bench and went to bring the icecreams )

Prince's POV
I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry God.. Why i was thinking like that i made him sad.. I made my sister cry.. I'm such a bad person who don't understand his brother.

Vivek : take it.. Oh one second someone calling me... Prince.. Finish it quickly.... (Vivek pick up the phone and start to talk with his friend.. After five minutes..)

Ok so can we go home back.. Or you still have any complaints?? If you have tell me.. I'm here for you always kid... Do you want to say anything? (He put his hand on prince head with love )

(Prince shook his head in no.)

Ok then let's go.. It's dinner time..
(They both came to home )

Uncle : where you both went hunn? I was about to call you.

Shreya : (she was putting dishes on the dining table for dinner ) yes even i don't know bhai.. Where you went i was searching for you.. I completed those all formulas.. So i wanted to show you...

Vivek : prince was suffering from headache so we went to the medical sister.

Shreya : Oh I'm so sorry bhai you had headache and i disturbed you.

( prince ran to his sister and hugged her )

Prince : Why you saying sorry.. I'm sorry sis.. I made you cry I'm such a bad brother right.. Please forgive me for my behavior..

Vivek's POV
Finally.. This guy has mind.. But always escapes to use it.. I'm so proud of him.

Shreya : oh ho.. Bhai bhai.. It's ok.. Leave me i can't breath (she laughed ) please it's ok... I got scared.. Nothing else.. Please don't cry like that.

Prince : really is it ok...I hurt you right?

Shreya : No body can hurt me bhai I'm strong girl right..💪

Prince : Yes.. You're... (He pinch her cheeks with smile)

Vivek : You guys start dinner I'm coming..
(Vivek went to his room)

(Shreya was constantly sharing her school's stories and her home's stories and they three were listening her while having dinner )

(After dinner )

Vivek : Do you want to study.. You can watch TV if you want dear.. After all you studied whole day.

Shreya : really? Can i?

Prince : Let's watch any movie...

Shreya : Oh yeh let's go.. (She gave high five and jumped on the sofa..)

(They all laughed because of her jump....)

Vivek :ok Uncle I'm going to sleep good night.

(Vivek was About to sleep but.. Someone knocked the door)

Vivek : God why i don't have any kind of chill in my life. Really.. Yes come in..

Prince : Bhai.. Oh you were sleeping..

Vivek : Bro.. What should i suppose to do.. Dance?

Prince : No no.. Actually i came...

Vivek :.. To apologize? (He looked at him and asked before prince completed his sentence )

(Prince nods in yes..)

vivek : You don't need to.. At least you understood my point. It's more important...

Prince : Are you not angry on me really?

Vivek : why would i? You shared your feelings.. Your insecurities.. And As your brother i cleared it that's it...

Prince : i yelled at you too.

Vivek : It's normal when one person is Frustrate.. It's also ok..

Prince : Thank you bhai...

Vivek : Humm.. Now.. Now please can i sleep?

Prince : Oh.. Yes sure.. (He quickly left the room and locked the door)

Vivek : Really this kid is my real headache...

(After fifteen days finally shreya going to her home)

Shreya : (she hugged vivek )bye bhai I'll miss you.. No matter how many time i say it will be less but still thank you so much..

Vivek : Ahh.. C'mon girl.. You're my sister you should not say thanks..

Prince : hey kid.. Give your best in exam and then come here in your vacation.. Ok?

Shreya : Yes for sure I'll come...

Bye Uncle.. Next time I'll learn some delicious dishes from you.

Uncle : ha ha sure dear.. Come soon.. I'll miss your company in kitchen.

Vivek : ok let's go dear you'll miss your bus..

(They left.. Prince and Uncle got emotional.. Vivek said good bye to her at bus stop.. She was waving her hand from the window..... Vivek felt sad he had little tears in his eyes too... After all for fifteen days he got cute little sister )