Vivek : yes come here Prince..

Prince : You called me?

Vivek : Umm yeh c'mon sit brother. (They both sat on bench )

I asked one question in morning if you remember..

Prince : yes bhai.. Like what is my dream job what i want to be..

Vivek : Do you know the answer?

(Prince looked down and nodded in no)

Vivek : oh c'mon, don't be sad..you're not alone there are so many students are like you who really don't know about their goal... Just studying in flow without any goal and dream.

Prince : Bhai i never thought about that.

Vivek : It's ok. Prince but life without goal is useless.... In this whole world only human community is the one who lives their life to be something, with any goal. With ambition, if you don't know your goal means you're living like a animals.

Prince : Means?

Vivek : Ok.. Prince Three person have race competition in forest

First guy don't know the finishing line also don't know where to go.. He thinks that I'll run and run and run... And wherever I'll get the line I'll stop..

Second guy knows about finishing line, knows about the direction.. But don't know how to reach at that point...don't know Which kind of difficulty will come during that race.

Third person knows where to stop, which is the perfect detection.. The boy was also familiar with the topography of that forest

Tell me who will win prince?

Prince : Of course that third guy prince.

Vivek : And why?

Prince : cause he is perfectly prepared for that race.

Vivek : exactly... This life and your career is also like that race, if you know what you want to be.. It mean getting that dream job is finishing line of that race, You'll choose you education your degree course according to your goal it means that is the direction of that race of career and you'll work hard to fight against that difficulty... Then you can get success bro.

It's like running without dream or goal is worthless and meaningless.

Prince : Bh.. Bhai I'm... What should i do? I don't even know what is my dream. I'll not success it means..

Vivek : you idiot.. I'm with you how can you say that... Buddy you have one year to think what you want to be... After this 12th std.. Not only me everyone will ask you what's your goal cause you'll choose the course and path for further study according to your dream.. It's ok figure out about that, think about that.. Search on Google about your interest find the career options according to your choice... And in this process I'm with you, but yeh i can only guide you, at the end decision will be yours.

(Prince was looking nervous... Suddenly his brother opened that topic which was totally new for prince "career " he was just studying 1-10..then choosed science... Then 11 then 12 but then? Then what? He didn't know about that.. So he is looking worried )

Vivek : I think i mad you worried bro.. Right.

Prince : Uhhh... Umm.. Bhai is it hard.

Vivek : nope you should be clear about future.. And trust me it's not hard.i said you can ask me any question About anything.. I'm your guardian after all. I'll help you prince to choose your finishing line in this race I'm running with you you'll not face any difficulties, trust me..

Prince :  (prince hugged his brother )Bhai why are you like this.. Sometimes you make me feel like you'll kill me sometimes you make me feel like nobody can love me the way you loves me...

Vivek : When i said that I'll kill you? Idiot.. It's always you who makes me angry.

Ok ok now leave me.. And yaa think about this ok..?
Let's go good night I'll have work tomorrow.

(Prince left his tight hug and smiled..)

Vivek : That precious smile i want everyday ok... Don't get stressed.. You're my pride prince, you can do anything.. Never feel alone I'm here for you always. And yaa don't be scared of me please.. I'm here to help you.

Prince : I know bhai.. Thanks.

Vivek : Let's go now.

(They both left.. And went their rooms.. Prince is now little bit clear about his future.. )

---------------------------------------------------
My lovely readers so..what's your dream? If i say About mine then when i was in 6th std Since that time i wanted to be a teacher so i completed M.Sc B.Ed and now preparing for teacher aptitude Exam. I'm teacher now..

What's your dream job?😊