Knock knock

Vivek : come prince..

(Prince entered in room and his brother was on bed... Vivek saw him )

Vivek : I hope you know why i called you?

Prince : (he trying to sound innocent ) for what bhai?

Vivek : Ok so let's come to the point... Why you were panicked that time tell me the whole... True story.

Prince : Bhai please..

Vivek : (he got up from bed )prince i really don't have time... So tell me..(he said in serious tone)

Prince : Bhai I'll tell everything will you forgive me after hear that all..? Please!

Vivek : I'll think.. First tell me.. Then I'll decide

Prince : Umm.. Bhai actually.. When i told you that day in morning that i had cricket tournament, I'm so sorry i lied to you..i had not any tournament.

Vivek : So again...you lied to me... ( he said and move near prince )

Prince : (he moved back ) Please forgive me bhai..

Vivek : But why you lied to me what was the reason?

Prince : Bhai we planned to go to that abandoned house which is near to our home.

Vivek : wait what???(he yelled )

Prince : bhai trust me it was not my idea..my friends told me to go with them.. So we went to that mansion... It's such a huge bungalow bhai...

And no one was there when we went to that place...

Vivek : and still you went?

Prince : sorry...

Vivek : then?

Prince : then bhai.. (He start to stammering )w.. We ente.entered in th.. That hou.. House.

vivek : (he is looking at price in disbelief ).

bhai please don't be angry on me now please listene stay calm..
Then we were looking and touching each and every things... We were visiting every room one by one but suddenly we heard some noise of boys from hall.. So me and my friends move forward to that sound,  and we saw some group of boys were playing cards and also they had some drink bottles they were looking like a goons.. And as soon as we saw them we were About to run but suddenly one of my friend made some noise accidentally and they all caught us.. So they ran after us.. We were so scared.. We came out from the house and we saw they are following us with knife.. And me and my friends were running for our life.. So we didn't think too much and all just ran as fast as we can to our house.. And when i reached to home i saw that guys was asking to security guard but then suddenly they went somewhere else to find us.. Because of that scene i was so scared bhai I'm like if he'll catch me.... I mean God.. He had sharp knife.

Vivek : (he was listening without saying any word but his eyes was getting red because of anger)

What should i say to you really i really don't have any words.. You guys don't think twice before do something? You all really don't thinks about the consequences.. Can you imagine What would have happened to you?

They had weapons. Prince this time you crossed your all limits, you lied to me.. I said once to not go there still you went and put your self in a huge danger also.. You should come to me and tell this to me.. You were ignoring me.. You must be thinking like i forgot this all right?

Prince : Bhai my friends told me that i should not tell you.. Otherwise you'll not give me permission to go there and we had curiosity.

Vivek : One slap and all your curiosity will be fly away prince(he raised his hand on prince and said in scary tone)