Take your mobile.... And be careful next time.

Prince : Yes bhai...

Uncle's POV
See i told you guys only one person can handle him very well.. Most of the time I'm not complaining about him to his brother cause vivek and his anger are dangerous but this time i think I've to.. look at this kid how obediently standing now in front of his brother.. Now where that attitude gone? (Uncle smiled )

Vivek : Uncle please make coffee I'm coming.(he went to his room )

(Prince Also went to his room with sad face.)

(After sometimes )

Knock knock..

Vivek : yes?

Ahh uncle why you came... I was just coming down.

Uncle : It's ok...(uncle now lost in his thoughts ).

Vivek : It's ok uncle tell me..

Uncle : (uncle suddenly came out from his thoughts) hunnnn???

Vivek : I know you want to say something... Don't think to much tell me.

Uncle : No son you're already so stressed.. It's ok..

Vivek : That's my work... And listen to you is my duty uncle tell me that's ok.

Uncle : hmm.. Ummm.. I wanted to talk about prince.

Vivek : Did he do something?

Uncle : He is obsessed with his mobile these days...any time you can find him with his mobile..

Vivek : Even I'm noticing that from last 15days.

Uncle : it's his reading vacation but he is wasting his time on phone. I was about to tell you but you always looks tired Because of your work.. And i don't wanted to give you more tension.but it's too much now..

(Vivek took one minute to think..)

Vivek : Unnn... Uncle.. I can understand what you want to say but you know.. Right now i can't do anything. There is a reason!!we can punish him if something goes wrong.Without anything we can't scold him otherwise he will think just because I'm older than him I'm taking disadvantage.

Uncle : Means????

Vivek : Uncle right now i can just give him warning.. if still he'll use his phone instead of studying.. Trust me he will not get good marks in exam..We all know hard work always pays a good result and if we are not doing hard work we can't get good result..

Uncle : Humm.. So..?

Vivek : so... Uncle just wait and watch till his result comes..

Uncle : Ahhh... Now i got it..

Vivek : Yep.. And if he'll get less marks.. Trust me nobody can save him from me... Not even you.

Uncle : Please don't say that you scaring me.

Vivek : ha ha ha.. Don't worry uncle... You know that every work has consequences.. Either good or bad it's up to us ... If he'll not study hard.. He will get such a bad consequence for sure..

Uncle : No No... I'll tell him to study hard.

Vivek : Sure try... 👍(he laughed )

Uncle : is there anything funny (uncle scolded vivek)

Vivek : Sorry... But does he listens you?

Uncle : Ahhh he don't takes me serious.... Right.

Vivek : It's totally your fault.. You always goes easy on him that's why he behave like that with you.. But don't worry I'm here to handle him.

(Uncle left room... Now he is more scared for prince )

Uncle's POV
I hope this kid will understand.. Otherwise his brother... No no I'll tell him to study hard.. His brother's plan is horrible

(Three of them are sitting on dining chair at night)

Vivek : So prince did you study today?

Prince : Yes bhai i did.

Vivek : Focus on your study prince, phone should not affect your study is it clear?

Prince : Yes, clear bhai..

(Vivek and uncle both Looked at eachother )

Vivek : Buddy if you need anykind of help come to me I'll help ok.

Prince : Sure bhai I'll come if i need help..

Vivek's POV
So finally he is answering properly i hope he will remember my advice of study too. I don't want to be harsh on him.

(After dinner vivek just watching TV.. And uncle also sat beside him and they both are watching comedy movie..)

Uncle : Oh God (while laughing ) this movie is so funny son..

Vivek : yehh it's my favorite movie uncle.

(After some minute suddenly... )

Uncle : Vivek.. I'm coming.. I have to give milk to prince..

(Uncle went to his room and came downstairs)

Uncle : he was on his phone..

Vivek : heyyy?.. Oh.. What i said uncle.. Let him do whatever he want to do... At the end I'm the boss.

Uncle : (he murmured ) That's why I'm scared.. You're the boss.

Vivek : What???

Uncle : he he... Nothing.

Vivek : My ears is sharp uncle.. (He said and smirked )

Uncle : I know Mr. perfect🤭

(And they both laughed with that line)....