Prince : Bhai forget him I'll explain him later.. He'll not come.. We should not waste time.

Vivek : o.. Ok..

(Vivek start to expain each and every example.. In between he scolds his brother so many time..i think that's the reason Adi was not ready to come 😜)

Vivek : Really such a dumb you're kid.. (He scolded )

Prince : Bhai sorry. I'll do practice of it..

Vivek : Hum... Good... If you feel difficulty come again ok?

Prince : (He murmured ) for getting more scolding?

Vivek : Kid i can hear that.. 🤨

Prince : Oops.. Bye bhai I'm going.

(He ran from his brother's room he ran like a cyclone...)

Vivek's POV
Really prince is equal to headache.

(Now prince and his friend both are getting bore.. )

Adi : Dude let's go outside for sometimes.

Prince : Really? Ok let's go to garden?

(They both went to the garden.. Uncle watched them where they are going.. But they both Just went to garden and sat on bench )

Uncle : See they are not doing anything.. Vivek was so tensed without any reason.

(After sometime vivek came down...)

Uncle : Vivek good evening..

Vivek : good evening uncle.. suddenly? Can you make one cup of coffee for me please?

Uncle : Yes sir.. Why not.

Vivek : He he...Don't say like this please..

By the way where are they..?

Uncle : In garden..

Vivek : I'm going to see them.

Uncle : Wait.. Sit...they both just sitting on bench..(uncle scold to him)

(Meanwhile in garden)

Prince : You know bro yesterday i was passing from this road and some kids were playing cricket and accidentally their ball hit that car  (he pointed his neighbour's blue car )

Adi : Oh.. So?

Prince : This man is mad bro he don't even know who was playing without any reason he start to scold me... Can you believe? Really.. Annoying.

I was saying I'm just going to my home.. I was not playing but that man was not ready to understand 🙄.

Adi : Really? How dare he..

Prince : exactly I'm so angry..

Adi : Hey bro let's do one thing.. He should pay for this... let's go I've plan.

(He grabbed prince to his car)

Prince : Hey wait.. What you are going to do?

Adi : I will deflate all four tires of this car.

Prince : Hey... No... Big no..

Adi : Oh c'mon he scolded you.. He deserves that.

Prince : bro let's go from here.

Adi : nope wait let's do something cool. Bro.. It's so much fun you know..

Prince : no it's not

(Adi went down and sat here prince now also went down even now he is ready to do this.. They both were about to touch that tire)