Chapter 191: Autism REVAMPED

Start from the beginning

"Right on time you three, surprised Ms. Devin didn't write you up again." Mr. Winchester joked.

Ned and Peter stifled a little laugh while MJ smirked shortly, "Nonsensical statements usually imply sarcasm. Which I found people often answer sarcastically or jokingly." Peter concluded.

"Good observation Peter." Mr. Winchester said, smiling at the teen. A lot of people didn't know Peter was autistic, they just found him odd, which applies to just about everyone on planet earth. Only his teachers, principal, Ned, and MJ knew. He doesn't mind being different, that just makes Peter... Peter. Most of his teachers were understanding, they knew what the young boy was capable of. Peter was incredibly smart and a good kid, just because he was autistic didn't make him any less than worthy to become successful at anything he achieves.

"Alright class, today, we are working on the art of deception, put your phones away please and thank you." There was a knock at the door Mr. Winchester went to open it only to be greeted by Principal Morita. "Can Peter Parker come with me?" He asked.

Peter got up from his seat and followed Principal Morita to the office. He was getting a little anxious so he started counting the steps from Mr. Winchester's class, wondering why he was being called down to the office. He got to the office and sat down in the chair looking at Principal Morita. "Peter, there have been some reports of issues with another student. Would you like to tell me who it is? I promise you aren't in trouble." Mr. Morita explained.

"Yeah, Flash hasn't been very kind." Peter answered, he knew he wouldn't be able to lie, so he might as well fess up. Besides, he knew who made the complaint, no matter how anonymous they tried to be.

"Peter, what all has Eugene done to you?"

Peter shrugged, "Just some name calling, and sometimes he pushes me around."

"Is that all?" Mr. Morita asked. Peter nodded his head, Mr. Morita smiled and sent him back to class if didn't get far, seeing as MJ and Ned were waiting for him. "Pete, what happened?" Ned asked, noticing Peter stimming with his hands.

"Principal Morita was just asking some questions. That's all, I'm not in trouble, Ned." Both teens were satisfied with that answer and they headed back to class. The day was boring as usual, but today Peter was excited to see the new LEGO set Ned got. That excitement quickly diminished as soon as Flash walked up to Peter looking angry, Peter had a good idea as to why he was.

"You're dead Parker." And before Peter knew it, he was being held against his locker door, a couple inches off the ground. Peter at that point blocked off whatever Flash was spouting out of his mouth. His personal space was being invaded, and he didn't want to talk about anything. It wasn't until a person shouted something when Peter finally snapped out of it. He recognized that voice anywhere, it was MJ, and she was angry, both she and Ned ran to Flash and got him off the other teen.

MJ told Ned to get Principal Morita and watched Flash like a hawk until the adult got to them. The other two explained the situation, and the man ordered Flash to come with him. While Flash stared daggers at MJ, Ned, and Peter, MJ flipped him off and turned her attention to her friend. "Peter, are you okay?" Peter nodded sheepishly in response, the other two took note of that and didn't question further, but Ned took his phone out of his pocket and called Tony.

Principal Morita came out to get Peter, MJ and Ned followed suit. Once they got to the office all of the teens sat down, Peter assumed they were waiting for their parents to show up. Which they did, Tony was angry, someone assaulted his kid. Principal Morita told both boys to tell their sides of the stories. Of course Flash fibbed and said Peter messed with him in class. But when Peter had to tell his side MJ and Ned helped him, as Peter wasn't being very verbal.

"I'm sorry, but this is hearsay. The boy isn't even speaking, and these other teens are talking for him. So how do we know that they aren't lying?" Mrs. Thompson said.

Tony crossed his arms, trying his best not to blow up in anger. "Your son has been terrorizing mine and these two for years. Stark Industries provides proper security in the school, correct? So if we check the footage, we'll see the truth."

"Mr. Stark is right, if Flash isn't lying we can check the cameras." Ned replied, as MJ stood beside him looking knowingly. Soon the adults watched the footage, showing Flash harassing Peter, then MJ and Ned interfering. Flash sunk in his seat, he knew he was in trouble now.

"Alright, Mr. Thompson, you will receive your punishment in a minute. And Mr. Stark, I apologize to both you and your son."

"Thank you Principal Morita. Mr. and Mrs. Thompson, if your son ever comes near my kid or his friends I will make sure your reputations cease to exist." Tony told them in a low voice. Tony took the three kids and they left the building, Ned and MJ informed their parents they would be hanging with Peter as he had a bad day. Peter's mood lightened up when they got home but Tony could tell he was drained.

They watched movies, ate pizza, and had a mellow night, Peter was glued to his side and eventually dozed off. Tony had Happy take MJ and Ned home, while he brought Peter to his room and laid Peter under the covers. He leaned down and kissed Peter's forehead, whispering goodnight, and leaving the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 191