Chapter 122: Song Zhixu suddenly stomachache

Song Zhixu had not slept all night, and as soon as there was movement in Lin Ran's room, he heard it, but he just thought that Lin Ran got up in the morning to go to the bathroom, so he didn't think much about it, but he didn't expect that after a while Lin Ran came out of the room and was already dressed, still carrying his backpack.

"Of course, why did you get up so early?" cried Song Zhixu with a frown. Lin Ran slept a lot during pregnancy, yesterday was too tired, this morning was forced to get up from the bed, and now he is not awake.

He was stunned to hear Song Zhixu's voice for a while before reacting, and yesterday Song Zhixu followed him back.

"You have to make money." Lin Ran whispered and went into the kitchen again.

He took out a piece of chicken breast that he had left over from yesterday, cut it into small pieces and boiled it, and then he started cooking the noodles again. Thinking that the noodles he and Song Zhixu cooked yesterday were not enough to eat, Lin Ran boiled the rest of the noodles into the pot and cooked a large pot.

He can't come back for dinner at noon, and he has to remember to go to a convenience store in the evening, otherwise he will have nothing to eat. Song Zhixu looked outside again, the winter in the capital was too cold, there were some ice flowers on the glass of the windows, this would not be melted, Lin Ran even wanted to go out to hand out leaflets. Song Zhixu followed him all the way to the kitchen door, looked at Lin Ran inside and whispered.

"Of course, it's too cold outside today, don't go out and hand out flyers, it's so cold on the street, you still can't stand with your baby." Song Zhixu was really worried about Lin Ran, he had lost a lot of weight, last night he could feel the bones on his body when he held him, how could Song Zhixu let him go to the street to hand out leaflets at this time. <

"No, you have to make money." Lin Ran shook his head firmly, and some of them said happily to Song Zhixu, "Aunt Wang also said that she was going today, and she said that the first time she saw someone who gave so much money, she wanted to make money." 

Song Zhixu was speechless for a while, in fact, those merchants did not need to hand out leaflets every day, it was Song Zhixu who let them continue in order to attract Lin Ran to the past, and the money of one hundred yuan a day was all taken from Song Zhixu. Song Zhixu opened his mouth and put up with the words again, he couldn't tell Lin Ran, Lin Ran was originally unwilling to go back with him, if he had said that all this time he was deliberately using money to attract Lin Ran, Lin Ran was afraid that he would be even more angry, and he would have to drive him out. Song Zhixu took out his mobile phone, turned around and wanted to send a message to the merchants, asking them to stop their part-time jobs so that Lin Ran did not have to go, but he turned around and heard Lin Ran whisper again.

"Of course, you have to work hard to make money, you have to raise small bad people, and you also have to live in housing, and without money, you will be driven out with small bad people." Song Zhixu's hand that was just about to send a message stopped, and finally nothing was done, since Lin Ran wanted to go, he accompanied Lin Ran to go well, and it was a big deal that he would send leaflets for Lin Ran like yesterday. Lin Ran made breakfast, put it into two bowls, and specially filled a large bowl for Song Zhixu before handing it to him.

Song Zhixu looked at another bowl of noodles with water and soy sauce, and he asked in a low voice.

"Ran Ran has been eating this?" Lin Ran nodded naturally, thought about it and explained it to Song Zhixu.

"Little bad picky eater, want to eat meat, but like to eat this, cheap." Lin Ran blew hot air and took small bites to eat. LLin Ran has always been not picky about eating, not to mention that when he was a child, he often did not have food abroad, for him as long as he is full, he is not disgusted with hot noodles.