Chapter 134: Song Zhi Xu don't be unhappy, but accompany you

"Mom" Song Zhixu was silent for a while, and for a moment there was still some who did not know how to explain.

When Lin Ran didn't see him, he was already anxious to take care of anything, and told Xiao Shilan that she was definitely going to come over, but Song Zhixu couldn't take care of her, so in the end he didn't say anything.

"Song Zhixu, I have always told you to take good care of Ranran, when I was a child, if it weren't for the fact that you couldn't become what you are now, and you suffered so much, before I saw that you still took care of him, how come I didn't know that I was hurting him, he was still pregnant with a child in his belly, you actually lost him." Xiao Shilan's voice was already tinged with crying. After three months, Song Zhixu actually did not tell her, she made several phone calls in the middle of the way, Song Zhixu said that Lin Ran's situation was very good, until today she talked to Xiao Zhengnan, she did not know that Ran ran was lost.

"Mom is my fault, I didn't take good care of him." Song Zhixu could not say anything else, it was true that he did not take good care of Lin Ran, Lin Ran lost his responsibility Lin Ran has always been in Song Zhixu's arms, and he also vaguely heard Xiao Shilan's voice on the phone, he bit his lip and whispered.

"Auntie, of course, it's all right, the baby is fine, the doctor said you can go home for the New Year." Although Lin Ran didn't quite understand what this meant, Song Zhixu was very happy when he heard it, so Lin Ran said it.

Xiao Shilan was stunned when he heard Lin Ran's words, and then he burst into tears again, feeling even more sad in his heart.

Now there is still a month before the Spring Festival, does this mean that this month is still living in the hospital,

Song Chengjing is sitting next to Xiao Shilan, they are late at night, but his wife is crying with tears on her face.

Song Chengjing's brow frowned, and his face was a little gloomy, but he didn't dare to speak, so he could only hand over the paper on the side. <

"Of course, if you have suffered, your aunt will return to China to take care of you, or else she will take you over, and let Song Zhixu stay away from you, and never pay any more attention to him." Xiao Shilan was crying as she got out of bed and got dressed.

It was dark outside, and Song Chengjing quickly got up from the bed and stopped.

"Wife, it's the middle of the night now, wait until tomorrow after dawn, you buy a plane ticket to go back to China, you give me some time to arrange the company's affairs, I will accompany you back to China."

Xiao Shilan would be anxious, as soon as Song Chengjing spoke, she was implicated, and she pushed Song Chengjing hard, crying while saying.

"You're far away from me, you're not your son, look at what it's like to spoil ran, you've lost someone with a child, and you're still living in the hospital, it's all up to you." She took out her suitcase and put something in it, "You know the work, go with the work, sleep with the money, I'm going back to china to take care of it, you don't go to me." When Song Chengjing saw this, he did not dare to refute it, and could only follow her words.

"Well, it's all my son's fault, no matter what the work, I'll go back to China with you, and I'll teach him a lesson." Song Chengjing quickly took his own clothes and packed them up, Xiao Shilan couldn't wait and then left now.

Song Zhixu listened to the movement on the phone and hung up the phone with a sigh.

912439826

Now Xiao Shilan and Song Chengjing can't care about making a phone call, and it is estimated that it will not be long before they will return to China.