Chapter 58: Don't Fight, But Don't Fight Song Zhixu

The curtains in the room were not closed, and the morning sun shone through the window, and there was a small dust floating in the light.

On the bed, the bulging quilt moved, and Song Zhixu slowly opened his eyes and was stunned for a while before he woke up.

He sat up from the bed, and because of the hangover, his head hurt a little bit, and he rubbed his temples to get better.

"Oh pain."

Lin Ran's voice came from around him, song Zhixu subconsciously looked over, and saw Lin Ran lying next to him, because he got up, and the quilt slid to Lin Ran's chest, revealing the red marks on Lin Ran's neck and chest piece by piece. Song Zhixu was stunned in the same place, and it took a while before he vaguely remembered that last night he had drunk wine and came home and brought Lin Ran to the room, lin Ran's whole body was sore, especially underneath, because of the reason of lying down, gradually draining pain.

He had just opened his eyes and saw that Song Zhixu had already sat up, and the physical discomfort, coupled with the grievances in his heart, made his eyes red at once, and there were tears sliding down his cornea into the ink hair of his sideburns.

"Of course." Song Zhixu saw Lin Ran crying, and he also returned to his senses, and then he lay down and carefully took Lin Ran's naked body into his arms and carefully hugged him.

"Song knows that you are so fierce." Lin Ran hugged Song Zhixu's body and buried his cheek in Song Zhixu's chest, and his crying body was trembling. LLast night he was hurt and wanted to run, but Song Zhixu pulled him hard and did not allow him to leave, his hands were particularly strong, and he had already lost some of his mind, so Lin Ran was pressed on the bed and bullied fiercely from head to toe.

his whole body was in pain now, especially in his waist, and Lin Ran felt that he must have been bullied by Song Zhixu. Neither of the two people under the quilt was wearing clothes, and although Song Zhixu couldn't remember the details of last night, he still remembered what happened. After enduring so many days, plus Mu Qingting's excitement last night, he also drank wine and didn't have much sense, and he actually did this kind of thing. Song Zhixu just wanted to apologize, so he frowned deeply, pressed his forehead against Lin Ran's forehead, and said after a while.

"Of course, you have a fever." Lin Ran only felt uncomfortable all over his body now, and he couldn't say where he was, he just cried in Song Zhixu's arms. Song Zhixu immediately reached out and picked up the clothes he had taken off last night from the side, and found his mobile phone to call Mu Qingting.

The phone rang several times, and finally it was answered, but it was not Mu Qingting's voice that came from the opposite side, but Xiao Nanyu.

Probably just getting up, Xiao Nanyu's voice was still a little sleepy.

"Mr. Song so early do you have anything to do"

Song Zhixu did not have time to talk to him more, the other party was silent for a while, and said: "Dr. Mu was too tired last night, still sleeping, I was reluctant to wake him up, otherwise Mr. Song waited, wait until he woke up I let him give you back to the past Song Zhixu was anxious About Lin Ran, did not have the heart to meet Xiao Nan here, Last night's incident was not suitable for Xiao Nanyu to know, so he just said lightly, "No." 

"Just hung up the phone."

"Of course, you have a fever, I will first take you to the bath, and then go to find you a medicine to be good" Mu Qingting was not counting on it, Song Zhixu could only solve it by himself, he slightly pushed Lin Ran away, and his voice was gentle. Lin Ran looked at Song Zhixu with tearful eyes, then sucked his nose and nodded gently, and whispered a word