Chapter 177: How Do You Travel with You With This

Song Zhixu really enjoyed Lin Ran's closeness, and as soon as Lin Ran approached him, he naturally looped Lin Ran's waist around him and let him sit on his lap. Song Zhixu bought back all that Lin Ran liked to eat, and while he fed Lin Ran, he occasionally ate a few bites. Lin Ran leaned into his arms, grabbed the button on Song Zhixu's shirt and played with it, he was full, and waited until Song Zhixu finished eating before he got up. The table was cleaned up, the two people went back to the bedroom, Lin Ran came all the way over, already a little tired, Song Zhixu had time in the afternoon, he slept with him.

When they woke up in the afternoon, the two of them were on the bed for a while, and it wasn't until the evening that Song Zhixu got up and kissed Lin Randao.

"Of course, I have a party at night, I can't accompany you in the hotel, at night I let the hotel people bring you dinner, and when you're done eating, you go to bed first, don't wait for me." Lin Ran was lying on the bed and had not yet gotten up, the two people had just almost rubbed things out, he was pressed on the bed by Song Zhixu and kissed for a while, but Song Zhixu didn't do anything and got up. Lin Ran's face was still a little red, and there was a layer of mist in his eyes, and the watery pulled Song Zhixu's arm.

"I don't want to be left here by myself." Lin Ran knew that Song Zhixu was busy, but this was a completely unfamiliar city for him, a completely unfamiliar room, and there were no acquaintances, and he still didn't want to be left behind.

He can go with Song Zhixu and won't disturb his work. 825360184 Song Zhixu looked at Lin Ran for a moment, reached out and pinched his cheek, or said.

"Well behaved, the people here can drink, those old things are old and treacherous, the most able to pour wine, you don't want to go, I let Assistant Zhou accompany me, and come back at night." Song Zhixu was here these days, almost every night to be poured, although his alcohol consumption is not bad, but with Lin Ran for such a long time has not drunk much alcohol is really a little uncomfortable. Even he was sometimes drunk, let alone Lin Ran, and Song Zhixu did not dare to take him there, for fear that he would not be able to take care of him after drinking too much. Lin Ran nodded, and lay on the bed for a while, Song Zhixu went to wash up, and then he sat up from the bed and looked at Song Zhixu with the quilt.

After washing, Song Zhixu changed his clothes and was just about to tie him, when he saw Lin Ran, he waved at him.

"Come on." Lin Ran walked over and stopped in front of Song Zhixu, who pulled him to his side, slightly straightened his chest, and brought his tie to him.

"Tie me." Lin Ran was stunned for a while, a little overwhelmed, he couldn't wear a tie, he could only tiptoe up for Song Zhixu to hang around his neck, he didn't know how to tie it. In the end, song Zhixu held Lin Ran's hand and taught him carefully, and he twisted and twisted song Zhixu and did not dislike it, and kissed the tip of his nose.

"I'll let the people at the hotel come up and bring you food later, and you'll eat it yourself, don't wait for me at night, I'll be back late." Lin Ran pulled Song Zhixu with some reluctance, and kept him at the door, and finally tiptoed up and kissed him on the throat knot before letting him leave.

Before Song Zhixu left, he turned on the TV for Lin Ran, and Lin Ran leaned back on the sofa alone to watch TV for a while, remembering that he took the mobile phone and checked the practice of decanting soup. <

The doorbell rang, and he went to open the door to bring in the dinner, and then stopped the waiter who was leaving and whispered.

"I want to cook a soup, can you help send some ingredients?" Lin Ran showed the waiter a few of the ingredients he had just found on his mobile phone.