Chapter 10: I liked Lin Mu for many years

Mu Qingting heard Lin Ran's voice and nodded slightly.

"Yes, I know your brother, and I am an alumnus with him." Mu Qingting opened his suitcase, took out a bunch of candy and chocolates from it, and handed it to Lin Ran, "Look, I brought you delicious food."

Although Song Zhixu said that Lin Ran was twenty years old, Mu Qingting always felt that he was like a child, so when he came back, he specially brought candy and chocolate from abroad as a greeting gift.

Sure enough, seeing chocolate and candy, Lin Ran's eyes lit up, and he subconsciously wanted to take it, but he didn't dare, so he still looked at Song Zhixu first.

Song Zhixu thought he nodded, "He is my friend, you don't have to be afraid of him, you can eat it if you want."

Lin Ran carefully took a chocolate, opened the package and put it in his mouth.

The strong chocolate taste dissolved in his mouth, and Lin Ran nodded his head brightly and whispered that it was delicious.

Then he took one from Mu Qingting and opened it to Song Zhixu.

Song Zhixu did not eat, he did not like to eat sweets.

Lin Ran had to eat it himself again.

"Well, there's a lot more here, take it to the couch and eat it." Mu Qingting handed it to Lin Ran, and Lin Ran obediently took it and took it to the sofa.

Mu Qingting closed the suitcase and handed it to Song Zhixu to sit next to Lin Ran. <

Song Zhixu brought Mu Qingting's suitcase to him upstairs and put it in the room where he would occasionally live when he came over, and when he went downstairs, Mu Qingting was holding chocolates, handing them to Lin Ran one by one, and by the way, he approached him and looked at his face without knowing what he was thinking.

Lin Ran didn't seem to notice Mu Qingting's closeness at all, just took the chocolate vigorously and stuffed it into his mouth, the two cheeks had already eaten the bulge, still stuffing.

Mu Qingting kept handing it to him, and he kept eating it.

Song Zhixu frowned and said in a deep voice, "Qingting, don't give it to him, he can't stuff it in his mouth, can't you see it?"

Mu Qingting had been thinking about things, which would remind Song Zhixuyi to remind him of it, and hurriedly took back the chocolate handed in his hand.

He looked at Lin Ran and whispered to Song Zhixu with some doubts.

"He obviously can't eat it, won't he refuse?"

"He never refuses to eat." Song Zhi xu said.

How can a person who can stuff food into his mouth while crying refuse to be given food by others.

"It's not normal." Mu Qingting was a healer, and he could see lin Ran's abnormality from the video that day, and now he was more certain.

This is not at all the IQ that a twenty-year-old should have.

Lin Ran stuffed too much in his mouth, and the two cheeks bulged, like a small squirrel hiding food, and there was no way to swallow. <

Seeing Song Zhixu, he wanted to smile at Song Zhixu, but the corners of his lips moved slightly, and his cheeks hurt, and his eyes were red.

Song Zhixu coldly glanced at Mu Qingting next to him, sat down next to Lin Ran, put the trash can in front of him, and said, "Spit it out." Lin Ran's two cheeks were in pain, but he was reluctant to put the chocolate in his mouth, so he shook his head and did not want to throw up.

Song Zhixu didn't say much to him, one hand pinched his chin, the other hand poked his cheek, Lin Ran opened his mouth uncontrollably, and spit out all the chocolate inside.

Because Mu Qingting handed it too fast, he didn't have time to bite, and piece by piece of square chocolate was angularly stuffed into his mouth.

After spitting it out, Lin Ran was comfortable, rubbing his cheek with his hand, and looking at the chocolate in the trash can pitifully.

If it weren't for the chocolate taking up his saliva and falling into the trash can, he really wanted to pick it up, and it was the first time he had eaten something so delicious.

"Of course, there is still here, I will not take it, you eat it yourself, and there is sugar in it." Mu Qingting looked at him reluctantly and handed him the rest.

Lin Ran did not dare to pick up this time, pulled Song Zhixu's sleeve and rubbed it next to him, carefully looking at Song Zhixu's gloomy face.

He whispered, "I'm sorry, Song Zhixu is not angry."

Song Zhixu had just gone upstairs for a while, Lin Ran had been fed into a small hamster, and just now Mu Qingting had leaned so close to him lin Ran did not refuse, which made Song Zhixu inexplicably unhappy. <

Song Zhixu didn't know what was wrong with him, and it was clear that lin ran had nothing to do with him who was close to him.

After a while, Song Zhixu felt that it was probably Lin Ran who could be tricked away with a few pieces of sugar in the future, so he was a little uneasy.

"Song Zhixu, are you angry?" Lin Ran waited for a while for Song Zhixu to ignore him, he lowered his head, and tightened Song Zhixu's clothes even more.

It was only because he was afraid that he would not be able to eat more in the future, and he did not want to make Song Zhixu angry.

"Nothing." Song Zhixu returned to his senses

and took the chocolate and candy brought by Mu Qingting to Lin Ran, "You can only eat one piece a day, do you know?"

Lin Ran looked up at him, nodded vigorously, and held the chocolate in his arms.

Song Zhixu said to him again: "In the future, if there are strangers you give sugar, you can't eat it, understand?"

Lin Ran looked at Mu Qingting, frowned only, and asked, "Song Zhixu's friend, who knows his brother, is also a stranger?"

 "You don't know, of course, strangers."

"That's it." Lin Ran nodded, "Well, that's a stranger."

Song Zhixu was satisfied.

The corners of Mu Qingting's lips twitched, these two people discussed him, do they have to be so bright and upright for him to hear?

However, it was only two days, watching Song Zhixu and Lin Ran talking together, or the speculation in his heart was more firm.

"Well, I have something to tell you."

Mu Qingting stood up and dragged Song Zhixu upstairs, all the way to Song Zhixu's study, closed the door before he let go, pursed his lips and looked at Song Zhixu seriously.

"Zhi Xu, I know that you have liked Lin Mu for many years, so are you now using Lin Ran as a substitute for Lin Mu?"

The two people were too acquainted, and Mu Qingting asked directly without the slightest concern.