Chapter 159: You're really a good baby

Lin Ran looked down at his stomach, he hadn't eaten yet, and he didn't have a big belly.

"The day I met you on the street, you were pregnant with a child," He Yibai asked again.

He also let people go to check this matter, only to hear that the person Song Zhixu was looking for was a pregnant woman, but it is estimated that not many people know that the person Song Zhixu was looking for is a man.

He Yibai will be curious, just ask, anyway, he is not here to talk about business today, he is playing. Speaking of children, Lin Ran's face showed a smile and nodded vigorously.

"Well, of course there's a baby, the baby is at home." Before arriving at the hotel, just in the car, Aunt Wang also sent him a video of the child, Lin Ran remembered, took out his mobile phone to show He Yibai.

He Yibai was still the first time to see such a small child, and there were some novelties, and he went up to see it for a while. Lin Ran was still a little afraid that he was too close, so he directly gave him his mobile phone, He Yibai reached out and took it, looked at it for a while and then returned it to Lin Ran.

"It's still very cute to look at, isn't it fun to raise, is this your child?"

"Born of course, Song Zhixu's baby." Nodding, when he took back the mobile phone, he just saw He Yibai's wrist, which was already a red circle, Lin Ran suddenly remembered that He Yibai pulled him in the afternoon, and Song Zhixu grabbed He Yibai's wrist. Lin Ran pointed his finger and whispered sorry.

He Yibai was stunned for a moment before he understood, and quickly waved his hand and said that it was all right. In fact, it didn't hurt much, that is, he was pampered by the family, his skin was tender, and when he pinched it, he would be red, and sometimes Lu Cheng would accidentally weigh him like this. Lin Ran was a little embarrassed, seeing that He Yibai liked to watch the baby, he found out the videos in the mobile phone for him to see, and finally whispered.

"Next time I pinch you every year, every year is very well-behaved."

"Well, well, I haven't pinched a child that young." He Yibai poured himself a glass of wine, while drinking, talking to Lin Ran.

The He family has four children, and he has two older brothers and an older sister, but he is the youngest in the family, so he has never seen a child. He nodded, looked at the red wine in his hand, and took a sip of the orange juice himself. Song Zhixu said that he was not allowed to drink, so he could only eat and drink juice.

He Yibai drank two cups, and seeing that Lin Ran was a little afraid to eat, he took the initiative to give him a dish, and Lin Ran whispered thank you to him. Song Zhixu was talking to Lu Cheng, and he couldn't take care of him, but he only glanced at him occasionally, and saw that he and He Yibai could talk together without saying anything.

He Yibai didn't want to eat, so he held his head up and drank wine, and the dishes he clipped were given to Lin Ran, and after a while Lin Ran skimmed the wine in his hand, he raised an eyebrow and asked.

"Let's have a drink together," Lin Ran quickly shook his head, "you're really a good baby." He Yibai took Lin Ran's cup, poured him half a cup, and pushed it over, "It's okay, he didn't look at you, just drink a little to taste, the wine degree is not high to see Song Zhixu, hesitated, picked it up and tasted it." AAt first, there was a little bit of wine, but it didn't take long to feel the strong aroma of grapes, and there was a little bit of sweetness, Lin Ran still liked it, so he took another sip.

He Yibai smiled, drank a cup himself, and poured another cup. By the time Song Zhixu found out, He Yibai had already poured wine for Lin Ran for the third time, and although he only poured half a cup each time, he had drunk a lot.