Chapter 127: missed Lin Ran's birthday

Song Zhixu curled up on the couch again for a night, and he didn't fall asleep all night. Sleeping on the sofa is really uncomfortable, his legs can't stretch out, plus he has slept restlessly all night, he woke up several times in the middle, he knows that Lin Mu will not take Lin Ran away now, but he is afraid that in the middle of the night he will fall asleep, and lin Ran will disappear as soon as he wakes up. The next day, before dawn, Song Zhixu got up, and then slowly boiled a pot of chicken porridge in the kitchen over a low heat. There was a sound, and Song Zhixu knocked on the door and went in to take a look at Lin Ran. Lin Ran had just woken up confused, and when he saw Song Zhixu at the door, he smiled and held out his hand to him. Song Zhixu subconsciously glanced at Lin Mu next to him, and saw that Lin Mu didn't say anything before he walked over and took Lin Ran's hand and sat on the edge of the bed. Lin Mu looked at it, and the two people whispered.

"You stay with me, I'll make breakfast." After saying that he walked out the door. Lin Mu still had some mustard about Song Zhixu in his heart, after all, Lin Ran had only disappeared for so long since he left Song Zhixu, not to mention that he was still pregnant with Song Zhixu's child in his stomach, but he could miscarry at any time, and he couldn't even get out of bed in the hospital. The more Lin Mu felt sorry for Lin Ran, the more angry He became. But last night he slept with me Lin Ran in the bedroom, and Lin Ran kept calling Song Zhixu's name in the middle of the night when he talked about dreams. Lin Mu felt that there was something inappropriate about him forcibly inserting himself between the two people. In the bedroom, Song Zhixu took Lin Ran's hand and kissed it on the lips a few times, and then lowered his voice and asked softly.

"Of course, did you sleep well last night The baby in your belly is not honest again" Lin Ran shook his head slightly.

"The baby is very well-behaved." The child in Lin Ran's belly occasionally has fetal movements, and often kicks Lin Ran awake in the middle of the night, but these two days are probably because of the reason of hanging water, and the child is very peaceful in his stomach. SSong Zhixu looked at Lin Ran's stomach and hesitated for a moment before asking tentatively.

"Can I touch your stomach?"

"Yes." Lin Ran naturally nodded, wanting to open the quilt stepson! He Song Zhixu touched it, but was stopped by Song Zhixu. Song Zhixu was afraid that Lin Ran would be cold when he opened the quilt, so he just put his hand in it and gently placed it on Lin Ran's stomach, and did not dare to use his strength, but just put his hand on it vainly. But as if the child in his belly sensed it, under Song Zhixu's hand, Lin Ran's stomach was suddenly kicked hard, and Lin Ran's body trembled in pain, and he frowned at once. 

Song Zhixu was stunned for a while and did not return to his senses, and there was some shock in his eyes, and there were some surprises. The child in Lin Ran's belly has been more than seven months old, and Song Zhixu has never felt the fetal movement. Before Lin Ran disappeared, he didn't move every time he touched the child, and then he never touched it again, this was the first time, he really felt the fetal movement in Lin Ran's stomach, and the baby kicked him. But Song Zhixu still frowned, and there was some displeasure in his voice.

"It turns out that the baby kicked so hard that it hurts you, and when it comes out, I'll settle the account with him." Song Zhixu had always heard Lin Ran say that the child kicked him, but Song Zhixu felt that they were all kicked slightly bulging.

"No, it's not always like this, but it doesn't hurt." Lin Ran listened to Song Zhixu's tone with some fierceness, and quickly whispered an explanation. Song Zhixu sighed, leaned down and gently kissed Lin Ran's forehead, and whispered.

"Baby, I'm sorry you worked hard." The pregnant bitter Song Zhixu had no way to bear for Lin Ran, he did not take good care of Lin Ran, he could only have some weak apologies, and then fiercely hurt, Lin Ran shook his head slightly.