Chapter 29: Ran Ran Took It Back

"Wrapped up?" Song Zhixu did not expect this to be this, he slightly raised his eyebrows, some surprise, "You should not be very happy to be entangled, at school also like to let a group of little girls entangled."

Mu Qingting originally had some ostentatious personalities, life was exquisite, there were many watch stud earrings, and he was always the object of being chased by a group of students, and even when he was in school, a boy wrote him a touching confession on the school confession wall.

The post did not know how to be placed on the top, the administrator could not block, so that it hung on it for more than half a year, until Mu Qingting's graduation post was suddenly withdrawn.

"This time is different." Mu Qingting didn't know what to say, and thought for a while before he said, "He is one of my patients, or a man, before the car accident was sent to the hospital is the operation I gave him, since then he only recognizes me, no one else can go, blatantly staring at me, spread by the whole hospital, this is not blocking my peach blossom."

Mu Qingting rubbed his slightly sweaty hair with some irritation, and after a while he said again.

"He stayed in the hospital for a month, he was discharged from the hospital a few days ago, I just breathed a sigh of relief, today I saw him in the hospital again, the limbs were healthy to greet me, I saw him annoyed, so I took leave and ran out." Mu Qingting had already arrived at the hospital in the morning, but immediately after meeting someone, he ran to ask the director for leave.

The director temporarily did not approve the leave, Mu Qingting did not pay attention to him, greeted the hospital colleagues, and took off his white coat and drove directly home.

He works in the hospital purely as a hobby, and there is no shortage of that little salary, so he doesn't want to work and comes out, and the hospital won't open him anyway.

Song Zhixu had some accidents, Mu Qingting would even have people who wanted to hide, but he was a little curious about who the other party was.

"So you hid out today, what will you do tomorrow?" Since he knows you're in the hospital, he's definitely going to go. SSong Zhixu followed his words and said again.

Mu Qingting shook his head, and some helplessness appeared on his face.

I think that Mu Qingting has been wandering in the rivers and lakes for so many years, and he actually had a day when he was chased to run.

He would not give up a whole forest for a grass, but the man's blatant appearance had obviously affected his life, and now the little nurses in the hospital did not dare to go to his side.

Although Lin Ran was eating snacks, his eyes kept staring at Song Zhixu, and he saw that Song Zhixu stopped and sat on the ground for a long time without moving.

He lifted his body and shouted, "Song Zhixu." Song Zhixu looked back and looked at Lin Ran for a while, Lin Ran did not stand up, he did not bother Song Zhixu, as long as he got a response from Song Zhixu.

Song Zhixu looked at Lin Ran, and suddenly turned to Mu Qingting beside him.

"Lin Ran seems to have something abnormal." He frowned slightly, "He will hide in the room and talk to the album, just as the people inside will respond to him, and he will obey or make moves to some people and things subconsciously fearful."

For example, when he saw the mop, Lin Ran would immediately wipe the floor, see the wiper cloth he would wipe the surroundings clean, after eating until Song Zhixu put down the chopsticks, Lin Ran immediately stood up to clean up the table and wash the dishes, and was particularly afraid of nannies or middle-aged women dressed as people.