Chapter 195: There always feels something is wrong

Lin Mu looked at Song Zhixu for a while, and finally he still said a word.

"Take care of the children." Although Lin Mu knew that Song Zhixu would definitely take good care of Lin Ran and the child, after all, he knew how the two people came, and of course he believed in Song Zhixu.

It's just that as Lin Ran's brother and the only elder of the Lin family, Lin Mu still has to say a word.

Song Zhixu understood what he meant and nodded seriously.

"Okay, I will."

Song Zhixu couldn't tell that this was the first time he had promised Lin Mu that he would take good care of Lin Ran, but every time he agreed, he was serious.

The two men stayed outside for a while before returning to the villa.

Lin Mu didn't have anything to do, so he sat down next to Lin Ran and played with Lin Ran with Song Nian.

Song Zhixu leaned over and kissed Lin Ran's face.

"Baby, I'll go out and do something, you're at home with the baby, and I'll come back later to accompany you."

Lin Ran grabbed Song Zhixu's sleeve, and some didn't want to let go, but his brother was next to him, and he wasn't embarrassed to be too tired with Song Zhixu, so he finally nodded.

"Then will you come back for dinner at night?"

"Come back, I'll be back before dinner." Song Zhixu agreed, squeezed Lin Ran's hand again, stood up, and walked outside.

After Song Zhixu left, Lin Ran was still a little reluctant, looking at the door for a long time, until Song Zhixu's figure disappeared, and he could no longer see him before he withdrew his gaze, seeing that Lin Mu next to him had been looking at him, Lin Ran's cheeks were suddenly red and some embarrassed whispered: "Brother." "

Lin Mu smiled.

"It's okay, but don't be embarrassed, you and Song Zhixu have been together for so long, I'm used to it, and it's good to have a better feeling."

Lin Ran was even more embarrassed.

Song Nian did not know the conversation between the two people, grabbed a toy in his hand, handed it to Lin Ran, and let Lin Ran play with him.

Lin Ran took over, playing with Song Nian while teaching Song Nian to shout, "Uncle."

Song Nian just began to learn to speak, in addition to shouting "Grandma" will shout "Daddy" even Song Zhixu does not call, so after learning for a while did not learn, and then tricked into Lin Ran's arms, let Lin Ran hold him.

Lin Mu was afraid that Song Nian would press the child into Lin Ran's belly, so he hugged Song Nian and hugged him for a while.

At noon, Lin Ran vomited out everything he ate, so he drank a glass of milk, which would wake up a little hungry, Lin Mu asked him to accompany Song Nian, and you went to the kitchen to make him some food.

Lin Ran had not eaten anything made by Lin Mu himself for a long time, so it was rare to have an appetite and eat more.

In the evening, Song Zhixu returned before dinner, and did not say what he was going to do, but only said that there were some official affairs to deal with.

After all, Lin Ran had also worked in Song Zhixu's company for a while, which would lead to thoughts and doubts.

"Song Zhixu, are you going to start taking over this side of things?"

He remembered that Song Zhixu's company did not have a cooperative relationship with this side, and if he had business to do here, unless he began to take over the affairs of Song Company.