Chapter 65: Why don't you see this face with a pregnant look?

Song Zhixu was just about to go out, when he heard Mu Qingting's words, his heart panicked, and the mobile phone in his hand was almost unstable.

"What's the matter, didn't you say he was fine before?" Mu Qingting sweated nervously from Lin Ran, who was lying on the back seat.

"I don't know, but he was fine when he got up, and the two of us ate together and he suddenly fainted." Mu Qingting's voice froze, and he said cautiously, "Is it difficult that the food he ate was poisoned"

After saying that, Mu Qingting shook his head himself, he saw Lin Ran eating incense, and stole a piece of Lin Ran, but he was fine.

"Ranran poisoned" Song Zhixu was going to be scared to death, and his legs were a little soft.

Fortunately, the other side immediately denied it.

"He seems to have fainted, I'm taking him to the hospital now, you better find a way to come back, I'll tell you, now you have to drive seriously." Mu Qingting also had to pay attention to Lin Ran behind him not to roll down from his position, and did not dare to drive too! Yang, on the one hand, is a little anxious, so you still have to concentrate.

Song Zhixu hung up the phone, too late to pack up his things, took a taxi, and rushed to the airport while booking tickets.

But he's booking a temporary ticket now, and the fastest ticket back home is a few hours from now, so he can only buy the fastest ticket and then go back in transit. Mu Qingting drove Lin Ran all the way to the hospital, and then personally carried him to the department for examination.

After the examination, Lin Ran was sent to the hospital bed, and he stood by the bedside for a while before going to get the test results. <

After seeing the results, Mu Qingting was stunned for a while, carefully read every word on it, and went through the professional knowledge he had learned in his mind again, before he frowned tightly.

"This is a fainting caused by hypoglycemia" Mu Qingting pulled the passing doctor aside: "Dr. Chen, what does this report mean, he suddenly fainted is hypoglycemia " Dr. Chen took one look at it and looked at Mu Qingting again.

"Dr. Mu, this report is difficult to understand is hypoglycemia, but the iron content in the patient's body is a little low, anemia, or pay attention to diet."

"This is a sudden fainting is a sudden fainting, how can he be hypoglycemic, even if it is low blood sugar plus anemia, this is also mild, suddenly fainted" Mu Qingting has always known that Lin Ran has these problems, Song Zhixu has taken him to check several times, but before it was obviously already fine.

"Brain waves show that the patient is deep sleep, and when he wakes up, it is good to add some vitamins." Dr. Chen still had something to do, did not talk to Mu Qingting here, pulled out his sleeve and left. Ting stood at the door again for a moment before returning to the ward.

Looking at Lin Ran's slightly pale face on the bed, he also had to admit the contents of the report sheet.

However, he was also greatly relieved in his heart, on the way to the hospital, he even wondered if Lin Ran had any terminal illness, so he didn't know how to explain to Song Zhixu.

Thinking of Song Zhixu, Mu Qingting took out his mobile phone again and wanted to tell Song Zhixu about Lin Ran's situation, but the other party turned off the phone, it was estimated that it was on the plane, and he could only wait for Song Zhixu's mobile phone to turn on. 

Mu Qingting sat by Lin Ran's hospital bed for a while again, when suddenly there were several muffled knocks at the door, and when he looked up, he saw Xiao Nanyu's smiling face posted on the glass.