Chapter 8: All the delicious things are given to Song Zhixu

Lin Ran's body was a little stiff on the ground, and he didn't even dare to look up at Song Zhixu.

He was afraid that Song Zhixu would say "yes" and he would not be able to stop crying.

If Song Zhixu really wanted to send him away, he wouldn't refuse, he didn't want to become a trouble for Song Zhixu, so he wouldn't rely on not leaving.

Song Zhixu was silent for a while, and only said in a faint voice: "No." The simple two words made Lin Ranmeng, who was kneeling on the ground, raise his head, and his shining eyes were full of surprise,

"Song Zhixu? Wouldn't you be surprised? Lin Ran asked again nervously, and his eyes were already covered with a layer of water vapor.

Song Zhixu glanced at the time on the mobile phone, it was already close to noon, Aunt Chen was in a hurry, so she did not make lunch, so he could only do it.

He put the phone back in his pocket and made a clear "um" as he passed by Lin Ran.

When Song Zhixu walked to the kitchen door, he heard Lin Ran behind him say, "Thank you."

Song Zhixu didn't know what expression he should show for a while, and it wasn't long before he was said "thank you" by both brothers.

Lin Ran's long eyelashes still had teardrops that had not fallen, but the corners of his lips drew a bright smile, and he lowered his head and rubbed the ground harder.

Song Zhixu is really good to him, and he must be even better to Song Zhixu. <

Because of Lin Ran's habit of not being able to leaveovers, Song Zhixu deliberately put less dishes in this cooking, did not cook porridge, three dishes plus rice, two people can almost eat.

By the time he had finished his lunch, Lin Ran outside had finished wiping the ground and had already gone to the floor-to-ceiling window to wipe the glass.

Because the floor-to-ceiling window is too high, Lin Ran tiptoed up to try to wipe himself to a high place, and the slender figure standing by the floor-to-ceiling window could not even block much light, because the hem of the body was lifted to expose a little waist, and clear vertebrae could be seen.

It was just a little fool, who could actually abuse him like this, Song Zhixu unconsciously felt a little more pity in his heart.

"Lin Ran, don't wipe it, come and eat."

Lin Ran heard the voice and immediately turned back, with a smile on his face, he rubbed his arm that had some pantothenic acid because he had lifted it too long, and nodded obediently.

After going to the bathroom to wash the cloth in his hand carefully, he came out and sat down at the table, watching the dishes made on the table and swallowing.

"Song Zhixu, you are so powerful." Lin Ran sat down in a chair and put rice in front of Song Zhixu before he sat down to eat it himself.

He ate very quickly, clipped up and kept putting it in his mouth, Song Zhixu made a sweet and sour steak, he was in a hurry to eat, he also giggled his teeth, covered his cheeks and spit out a bone.

"Song Zhixu, there are bones." Lin Ran's teeth ached, and his voice unconsciously carried a bit of pity.

Song Zhixu did not expect that he would not eat ribs, and asked him with a sigh. <

"Haven't you eaten the ribs?"

Lin Ran shook his head, "Auntie said that meat is expensive, but you can grow tall like a vegetable leaf." After saying that, he lowered his voice and whispered, "But the meat is delicious."