Chapter 88: Of course, as long as I like it

She went to the door of Song Zhixu's room and gently patted it, calling out "Zhixu" a few times, but there was no response inside. She could only knock for a while, and there was still no movement inside, and the old lady held the doorknob with her hand and twisted it, but she didn't expect the door to open all of a sudden, but after pushing it open, there was no one inside. After wondering at the door for a while, the old lady called out Xiao Shilan and Song Chengjing in another room, and wondered as she walked downstairs.

"I don't know where I went in the room early in the morning, and I didn't see him downstairs just now." Xiao Shilan in the back subconsciously glanced at Song Chengjing, and without thinking about it, he knew that Song Zhixu was not in the room last night, and this should be Lin Ran. Walking to the second floor, remembering that there was another Lin Ran, the old lady turned around and tried to knock on the door, but Xiao Shilan quickly pulled her.

"Mom, forget it, but the boy feels a lot, and he's definitely not awake yet, so we won't call him."

"How does that work, these few people in the family we ate and didn't call him what's going on" The old lady pushed Xiao Shilan away and continued to walk forward.

"Mom, forget it, it will be good to let Song Zhixu eat with him, Dad is already up and waiting below, the four of us will eat first." Xiao Shilan still wanted to stop, but was pushed away again. Just after not seeing Song Zhixu, the old lady had some doubts, which would make Xiao Shilan stop her, and she felt even more wrong. Speeding up her pace, she walked to Lin Ran's door and knocked.

"Of course, you woke up and didn't get up for breakfast" Knocked for a while and there seemed to be some noise inside, but no one came to open the door, and she knocked a few more times before she directly unscrewed the door. Lin Ran was sleepy during pregnancy, and Song Zhixu had long been accustomed to sleeping with him, so neither of them woke up early in the morning. It wasn't until the door was knocked on that Song Zhixu woke up violently, he sat up from the bed, and Lin Ran, who had been sleeping in his arms, also woke up. As soon as Lin Ran opened his eyes, he began to feel nauseous, pushing Song Zhixu away from the bed and quickly sliding down from the bed and running into the bathroom holding the toilet and spitting it out. Song Zhixu also quickly took the water cup on the bedside table and ran over. 

Lin Ran didn't eat at all early in the morning, and his stomach was empty and could only spit out some yellow liquid, but he still vomited in pain. Song Zhixu waited for him to get better before he quickly fed him a mouthful of water, let him gargle and spit it out. Before the two men could get out of the bathroom, the bedroom door was opened, and the voices of the two men clearly reached the ears of the people who had just entered the door.

"Of course, take another sip, or you'll be bitter inside your mouth."  Lin Ran's voice was a little weak.

"Song Zhixu, of course, it doesn't matter, but it will soon get better." Song Zhixu painfully took Lin Ran in his arms, put his hand into his clothes, and warmed Lin Ran's abdomen with his warm palm.

"What are you doing?" came a surprised and somewhat sharp voice behind him. Song Zhixu's body stiffened, and he turned his head violently. Just now Lin Ran was vomiting in the bathroom, he didn't notice other sounds, I don't know when his grandmother and his parents were already standing behind him and Lin Ran.

"What are you doing, how can you two men hold each other, Song Knows you let him go." The old lady's body had begun to tremble a little. There is no extra futon in this room, the two pillows on the bed have signs of sleep, plus two people are wearing pajamas, hugging each other in an ambiguous posture, without thinking about it, Song Zhixu slept here last night, no wonder it just went up, there was no one in the room.