Chapter 116: can't find it, I'll be in a hurry

Song Zhixu had just woken up, and he didn't have much strength in his body, so he was pushed by Mu Qingting, and he was half lying on the bed for a long time without returning to his senses. He looked at the back of his hand in amazement, because he had just pulled out the needle too quickly, and the needle hole was still bleeding, and it was already flowing all over the back of his hand, but he watched as if he didn't feel any pain, and he didn't speak. After all, it was a small hair that grew up together, Mu Qingting also knew Song Zhixu, he was still a little unbearable, walked over to Song Zhixu to deal with the blood on his hands, and then hung water for him again, while nagging the Tao.

"Old Song, now things have become like this, it is useless for you to rush out to find someone like this half-dead, if you faint again, I will have to carry you back, you will stay in the hospital, there is news that they will definitely say, Xiao Ranran people can't find it, what you have to do is not toss yourself, but to find a way to find him." Mu Qingting knew that Lin Ran was very important to Song Zhixu, and he also regarded Lin Ran as a friend, and now that people had lost him, he was also anxious, but he could still maintain his sanity. Song Zhixu still did not speak, like a lifeless puppet at the mercy of Mu Ping Mu Qingting. Mu Qingting sighed again and continued.

According to the driver who sent Lin Ran over, he put Lin Ran in the central area of the capital and left, we also looked for that place but no one was there, the monitoring content on the streets of beijing was replaced once every forty-eight hours, because the time was separated by several days, so there was no clue on the monitoring, and now Mu Qingting had some unbearable heart to say it, and in the end he just sighed again.

"How long has it been missing?" song Zhixu finally spoke, his voice hoarse. <

"Five days." Mu Qingting whispered, after saying that he saw that Song Zhixu's eyes were a little redder, probably afraid that he would see it, Song Zhixu was not talking to the inside of the bed. Mu Qingting knew that Song Zhixu wanted face, so he left space for him.

"You don't have to pull out the needle, you have to take care of your body before you go out and find someone, I went out to see, I'm still at work today, and I've been staying here." Mu Qingting stood up and walked outside. Just after walking to the door, Song Zhixu, who was lying on the bed, suddenly stopped him with a voice with a hint of suppressed crying.

"Qingting, you can bring me some food, I want to find Ranran a little earlier, he is outside I am not at ease."

"Well, I forgot to see, I'll go right away." Mu Qingting reacted to this, Song Zhixu had not eaten for several days, he agreed, quickly walked out the door, and trotted away. Song Zhixu himself was left in the ward, lying on his side on the bed, biting his hand tightly, and his eyes were wet. Mu Qingting was right, it was all because of Lin Ran. Mu Qingting could see that Lin Ran couldn't be locked up at home all the time, how could he not find out, he didn't dare to think about what Lin Ran was like when he was alone at home. Is it from the beginning of every day he went out to work, he has been waiting for him to come home. 

Before Lin Ran left, just a few days ago, he hung up Lin Ran's phone several times because he was busy at work, at that time Lin Ran's eyes were not all disappointed, but why did lin Ran smile happily at him every night when he came home from work. He never had a willful nature or a tantrum with him, so he subconsciously felt very relieved and put him at home for a job that he could rest assured of. But the reason why he felt that Lin Ran was not careful was actually because he was not attentive enough to Lin Ran.

"Of course, where are you, you're angry, come back and lose your temper with me, beat me, scold me, don't take the baby outside, let me not find it, I will be in a hurry."  Song Zhixu was relieved and muttered to himself. But his nature is not here, and no one can give him an answer. After a while, Song Zhixu thought to himself a little more, he didn't want him anymore, he took his child away, and let him be alone. Not long after, Mu Qingting came back from buying food, had already changed his clothes, took off his white coat outside, and was wearing only his own clothes.