Chapter 152: Lin Ran's situation improved

Lin Ran thought about his dream last night, still a little afraid, subconsciously looked at the door, although he could not see Song Zhixu, 1 once he knew that Song Zhixu was outside the door, which also made him feel at ease. Lin Ran carefully recalled last night's dream, because the dreams were all things he had really experienced before, so he remembered them clearly.

Closing his eyes, he squeezed his hands slightly, and whispered to Xiao Nanyu, after saying that, Lin Ran's body trembled a little, but he still tried to tell himself that now he was different from before, he now had Song Zhixu, and he didn't have to be afraid of anything. Song Zhixu had been waiting at the door now, but this time the room had been quiet, and Song Zhixu couldn't hear anything outside.

"Old Song, you don't have to be too nervous, Xiao Nanyu is a little unreliable, but the major is still good, and when you are in school, you will be very strong, so you don't have to worry too much." Mu Qingting and Song Zhixu had been waiting outside the door, still comforting Song Zhixu. Song Zhixu's gaze was still staring at the door without moving away, and when he heard Mu Qingting's words, he only nodded faintly and did not speak.

He believed in Xiao Nanyu's technology, otherwise he would not have come to him, 1 Once Lin Ran did not know what the situation was inside, he was still nervous, these had nothing to do with Xiao Nanyu even if he was replaced by another doctor, he would be so worried about Lin Ran, the two people waited outside for half an hour, the door finally heard footsteps inside, the door was opened from the inside, Lin Ran, who was a little pale, stood in the doorway, and saw Song Zhixu trying to pull out a smile.

"Song Zhixu, suddenly came out." <

Song Zhixu's heart suddenly relaxed, he breathed a long sigh of relief, and then pulled Lin Ran into his arms and gently patted his back to soothe him.

This time it was Lin Ran himself who came to open the door, which should prove that the previous effect was good, at least this time Lin Ran did not cry again, nor did he faint again.

After standing at the door for a while, Song Zhixu pulled Lin Ran's wrist and walked in again, letting Lin Ran play with the big white cat on the sofa for a while, and he walked to the desk with Xiao Nanyu.

"It can be seen that with you by Lin Ran's side, Lin Ran is much braver, he is almost about to accept the previous memories, and he is already trying to overcome his fears, and slowly those memories before will not have much impact on him now." After this time, every time Lin Ran thought about what he had experienced before, he would unconsciously tell himself that those things had already passed, and gradually he would be able to overcome the fear in his heart. Song Zhixu was overjoyed, looked back at Lin Ran, and solemnly thanked Xiao Nanyu. Xiao Nanyu shook his head slightly.

"Actually, I didn't do anything, I just hooked up all the most terrifying things in his heart, and the person who can make him change so quickly and even overcome his fear is you, so you don't need to thank me, I don't have so much ability."  Xiao Nanyu knew that if Song Zhixu hadn't been with Lin Ran, Lin Ran wouldn't have gotten better so quickly, and he also knew that Song Zhixu could give Lin Ran the courage to face the past, so he dared to do that last time.

"No matter what, thank you." Song Zhixu was still grateful to Xiao Nanyu. <

Xiao Nanyu didn't say more this time, just lightly talked to Song Zhixu about Lin and then continued the treatment.

This time, he prescribed some drugs to stabilize Lin Ran's mind, and only then asked Song Zhixu to take Lin Ran back and come back in a month.

At that time, Lin Ran should have completely overcome those previous things, and the next step Xiao Nanyu was ready to use hypnosis to slowly open the wall that Lin Ran had built for himself when he was eight years old. After opening that wall, Lin Ran would slowly get better and would not continue to be like this.