Chapter 194: Like a child, I want to eat sugar

Lin Ran also wanted to go forward, but there were too many people in the airport, and Song Zhixu was afraid that he would be bumped into, so he kept pulling him by his side and did not let him leave.

Lin Mu walked over to Lin Ran's side and looked at him, his brow furrowed deeply.

"How to lose so much weight, the face is not good."

He had been separated from Lin Ran for less than two months now, and Lin Ran had lost a lot of weight in his entire body, and his face was also a little pale, and he felt haggard at a glance.

"I'm pregnant with a baby." Lin Ran held Lin Mu's arm with both hands, and with some dependence on his brother, whispered, "This time it's so uncomfortable, I keep throwing up."

Lin Mu hugged Lin Ran and asked him to stay by his side, and there was some dissatisfaction in looking at Song Zhixu.

"Ran ran had just been born less than a year ago, he had a caesarean section before, how could he get pregnant so quickly?" You've said you'll be careful. "

The two people have always been intimate, and Lin Mu also saw it in Haicheng, so he also reminded Song Zhixu privately, be careful not to let Lin Ran get pregnant again, Song Zhixu also understands his concerns, so he seriously agreed and will pay attention.

In fact, he had also been very careful not to let Lin Ran have another child so soon.

However, there was still an accident, leaving Haicheng to the first night of Yaochuan, lin ran was pregnant, and Song Knew that Xu would also have some lack of heart.

"The child was an accident, and I didn't want Ran to get pregnant with her second child so quickly, she was still young every year, but her health was not good, but I didn't expect it... Will have children unexpectedly. Song Zhixu explained in a low voice.

Lin Ran also nodded his head and whispered, "Well, it was an accident, we have a very careful heart."

But I still have children.

Xiao Zhengnan came over with his suitcase, looked at Both Song Zhixu and Lin Ran, and slightly raised his chin.

"Let's go, don't stand here stupidly, will you go to my house or my sister's house?"

The four people walked out, Song Zhixu drove, Xiao Zhengnan sat in the co-pilot, left the back seat for the two brothers to talk, and the four of them went to Xiao's house together.

Lin Mu and Xiao Zhengnan just came over, naturally they want to go back to Xiao's house first, although Xiao Zhengnan felt that it didn't matter, but Lin Mu still felt that it was not appropriate to go to the Song family, just as Xiao Shilan also took Song Nian to the Xiao family, so the four of them went directly.

On the road, Song Zhixu drove very slowly, steadily moving forward, Lin Ran sat in the back seat and could not stand the bumps, slower can make him more comfortable.

Lin Mu saw that he was a little uncomfortable, or carefully accompanied him, thought about finding a grape-flavored hard candy from his pocket and handed it to him, asking him to press it.

Lin Ran put the candy into his mouth, the strong taste of grapes spread in his mouth, the sweet and sour was particularly delicious, he ate a little and looked at Lin Mu's pocket.

Lin Mu laughed helplessly.

"I'll look for you again, there should be a few more, Song Zhixu won't give you candy?"

Lin Mu took out his pocket again, found out four of them and gave them to Lin Ran, who was seriously received by Lin Ran into his pocket.

Lin Mu laughed again and touched the top of Lin Ran's hair.