Chapter 84: About nine weeks pregnant, the situation is good

Xiao Shilan was stunned when she heard Lin Ran's words, and subconsciously looked at Song Chengjing beside her and said again.

"What do you kid say, this kind of thing may not be able to say and play."

"Of course not." Lin Ran was a little anxious, he didn't lie, he was really pregnant with the baby.

He grabbed the clothes with his hands and tried to pull them up to show Xiao Shilan and Song Chengjing their stomachs, which really had little babies growing up. Song Zhixu grabbed Lin Ran's hand and stopped him from pulling up his clothes, and with his other hand, he slightly tightened the cup, it was already this time, Lin Ran had already said it, and he couldn't hide it anymore.

"Dad, Mom, of course he's not kidding, he's pregnant." Song Zhixu finished gargling Lin Ran, then put the water cup aside, picked Lin Ran up, and looked at the two people standing in the bathroom doorway.

Xiao Shilan was stunned in place, Song Chengjing frowned slightly and did not speak, and the two people obviously had some who did not react.

Song Zhixu then continued: "I have already taken Ran ran to the hospital for examination, he does have our baby in his stomach, and now it has been more than two months, and he has recently reacted during pregnancy and is prone to morning sickness."

Xiao Shilan's gaze slowly shifted to Lin Ranhuan; On the belly of the pregnant woman, she did not link Lin Rangang's situation with morning sickness, how can a man get pregnant, how can there be a morning sickness reaction. <

"He is a man, how can he get pregnant?" xiao Shilan asked in a stunned way, his body took two steps back, his legs were almost powerless, and his whole body was leaning on Song Chengjing's body, relying on him to support.

Song Zhixu looked down at Lin Ran, whose face was still a little pale in his arms, and carried him out first, put him on the sofa, let him lean into his arms, and slowed down for a while. 62:

He still thought that Lin Ran was lucky, the reaction during pregnancy was not too big, and he did not delay eating, but since these two days, Lin Ran's morning sickness has become more and more frequent every day, almost what to eat and vomit, and to vomit in the morning when he wakes up.

It was only two days, Song Zhixu felt as if Lin Ran had lost some weight, and the meat that had been hard to raise some time ago had begun to fall.

Xiao Shilan eased up for a while, and was also helped by Song Chengjing to the edge of the sofa, sitting down opposite the two people, Xiao Shilan's eyes could not help but look at Lin Ran's stomach.

Song Chengjing was still calmer and frowned and asked.

"Are you sure you're really pregnant with a baby?"

"Sure, I've seen the ultrasound photos before, and I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant with a baby in my belly." Song Zhixu shook Lin Ran's hand, looked down at Lin Ran, who was staring a little uneasy in his arms, "I won't joke about this kind of thing, or if you don't believe it, you can check it again." <

Not long after, the four people still drove to the hospital, not because they didn't believe Song Zhixu's words, but Lin Ran's pregnancy was really unbelievable, and if he didn't check it in person, Xiao Shilan still couldn't be sure in his heart.

In the past few days, Lin Ran's morning sickness has been severe, and Song Zhixu is also ready to take him to the hospital to see, so he also took Lin Ran with him.

Song Chengjing drove in front, and Xiao Shilan sat in the co-pilot this time, leaving the rear seat to Lin Ran and Song Zhixu.

Lin Ran knew that they were going to the hospital and was still a little afraid, so he leaned into Song Zhixu's arms and bit his lip and whispered to him.