Chapter 51: Song Zhixu, Well, Pain

The phone hung up, and Song Zhixu continued to accompany Lin Ran, whispering his name again and again. But Lin Ran didn't seem to hear it, crying lowly. Song Zhixu calmed down and began to think about what made Lin Ran look like this, at first the two people still got together to look at the contents of the box, and then Lin Ran suddenly became like this. I looked at it, and finally I picked up two pictures of men, and I looked at the smiling faces of the two men on their shoulders, and his eyes were cold.

There is Lin Ran's father on it, so lin ran was abused by his father when he was a child Just now Lin Ran's mouth seemed to be muttering unconsciously: So he was beaten before he became this picture Song Zhixu quickly put away the photo, put it in a place that Lin Ran couldn't see, hesitated and went up again, whispering to him.

"Of course, I am Song Zhixu, I will not hurt you, don't be afraid." Song Zhixu tried to hold Lin Ran's hand, but before he could touch it, he was opened by Lin Ranmeng, and he continued to hide next to him. The two of them were now sitting on the couch, the place was not big, Lin Ran moved too much, his ass was empty, he rolled down directly from the sofa, and slammed his forehead heavily on the edge of the coffee table. Listening to the sound of the impact, Song Zhixu was shocked, but before he leaned over, Lin Ran hugged himself tightly again, and shrunk into the gap between the sofa and the coffee table.

"Of course, it hit right, you let me see, okay" Song Zhixu's eyes were full of pain and helplessness. He saw that there was blood flowing down Lin Ran's forehead, and he couldn't care about anything else, so he forced himself to go up and see. BBut as soon as he touched Lin Ran, Lin Ran once again began to struggle fiercely, screaming loudly, and Song Zhixu did not let go, he bit down Song Zhixu's neck.

"Well" Song Zhixu snorted, and did not push him, just let him bite, one hand grabbed Lin Ran's two hands, wiped Lin Ran's blood with the other hand, and quickly looked at the wound on his forehead. Seeing that the wound was not too deep, Song Zhixu let go of Lin Ran and retreated to Lin Ran's safe distance. The two men were deadlocked for more than half an hour, when Song Zhixu's phone rang, he took a look at it, and immediately trotted out to open the door. Xiao Nanyu came with Mu Qingting, and the two were shocked to see Lin Ran's appearance. Xiao Nanyu asked Song Zhixu with a solemn face: "How long has he been like this?"

"It's been almost an hour, I can't go near him, and he can't seem to hear me." Song Zhixu also had some self-blame.

He should have seen the contents of the box before letting Lin Ran see it, so maybe it wouldn't become what it is now. As soon as Mu Qingting entered the door, he saw a deep tooth mark on Song Zhixu's neck that had been bitten out, and the blood had already flowed down his neck to the collar, and now Lin Ran's forehead was also bleeding. Both men turned out to be like this.

"You two go and hold him down, and I'll give him a tranquilizer, and I'll take him to the hospital." Xiao Nanyu was not long-winded, Lin Ran's symptoms were already very serious. Although Song Zhixu was distressed, he couldn't watch Lin Ran continue like this, so he still agreed to come down. Xiao Nanyu took out the needle, Song Zhixu and Mu Qingting stepped forward and forcibly held Lin Ran, and Xiao Nanyu injected the tranquilizer into it. 

It didn't take long for Lin Ran to be somewhat weakly quiet and fall into a deep sleep. Mu Qingting skillfully found the medical kit at Song Zhixu's home, took out gauze and anti-inflammatory drugs and quickly treated The injuries to Lin Ran and Song Zhixu, and then wrapped them up with gauze in a sharp motion. 

"Let's go, take Xiao Ranran to the hospital first." Mu Qingting Road. Song Zhixu nodded, picked up the sleeping Lin Ranheng and walked out first, and Mu Qingting immediately followed behind. When he passed by Xiao Nanyu's side, Mu Qingting's wrist was suddenly pulled, and when he turned his head sideways, he saw that Xiao Nanyu's face was written with some dissatisfaction, and his tone was a little sour.