Chapter 72: Show off that he has a baby in his belly

Song Zhixu cleaned up the bed, raised his body to look at Lin Mu, and shook his head after a while.

"Lin Mu, I can understand your heartache, but I promise you that this kind of thing will not happen again, but I can't let you take it away, let alone go with you Lin Mu opened his mouth, and in the end he didn't say anything." Indeed, Lin Ran probably wouldn't go with him, just like the last time Lin Ran went with him, there was still a person who secretly ran back, but he was a relative of Lin Ran, and he still wanted to take Lin Ran with him to take care of him. Song Zhixu turned around again and cleaned up the bed for him, and left without staying long. 

Lin Ran slept on his own, too long to see what he would find. Since Lin Ran was already pregnant now, Song Zhixu had nothing to avoid, so he went directly into the master bedroom, took a bath, climbed on the bed, and slowly stretched out Lin Ran, who was curled up into a ball, and took it into his arms. Probably a few years ago, he slept alone for too long, Lin Ran liked to curl up in a ball when he slept, and it was better since sleeping with Song Zhixu, but he still liked to curl up when Song Zhixu was away. Before, Song Zhixu didn't think there was anything wrong with it, but now that Lin Ran is pregnant, he still has to pay attention. 

Lin Ran moved confusedly, as if he smelled Song Zhixu's body, pasted it into his arms, and fell asleep again. Song Zhixu caressed Lin Ran's back, still thinking about Lin Mu's words in his mind, and many things he had been thinking about before suddenly had a clue. The Lin family and his wife will argue because of Lin Ran's other father, and the last time Lin Ran was afraid, it may not be Uncle Lin in the photo, but another man above. This also explains why Lin Ran is not afraid of the family portrait of a family of three, but afraid of the two men in the box. 

Song Zhixu thought for a moment and then looked at Lin Ran in the darkness. He was ready to find an opportunity to take Lin Ran home once, and now that Lin Ran was pregnant, Song Zhixu still wanted to take him home to officially meet his parents and let them know that on the other hand, since his father had that box, it should be the father who knew Lin Ran. Thinking about everything clearly, Song Zhixu was a little sleepy, so he slept with Lin Ran in his arms. 

After sleeping until the next day when it was dark, Song Zhixu woke up first, and Lin Ran, who was holding Lin Ran in his arms, stayed in bed for a while, and he still got up and prepared to make breakfast. If only he and Lin Ran were here, it didn't matter, they usually woke up when they woke up and when they ate, but now Lin Mu was still here Song Zhixu still had to be attentive, but Song Zhixu just got up not long ago, Lin Ran woke up because there was less than one person around. Opening his eyes, it was a strange room, Lin Ran did not react for a moment, sat up from the bed, and looked at the room in a daze, until Song Zhixu finished washing and walked out, he suddenly remembered that he had arrived at the hospital.

"Song Zhixu." Lin Ran held out his hand to Song Zhixu, and Song Zhixu naturally walked over to him and fished him into his arms and hugged him. Kissing him on the forehead, Song Zhixu said softly: Lin Ran has been sleepy recently, but he rarely wakes up so early, he usually wakes up and can eat lunch directly. Lin Ran shook his head, leaned into Song Zhixu's arms and yawned, muttering a whisper.

"Ran dreamed that my brother was coming." Last night's sleep was confused and woken up by Song Zhixu, Lin Ran also felt that seeing his brother was probably a dream. Song Zhixu pinched his cheek and laughed a few times. <

"It's not a dream, your brother did come, came over last night, do you want to meet him?" was saying, the door of the side bedroom rang, Lin Mu just came out of the room, Lin Ran heard the voice, and looked at Song Zhixu, his eyes were shining. He didn't even think about pushing Song Zhixu away, struggling to crawl under the bed, trying to find Lin Mu, but this time he was quickly pulled back and hugged by Song Zhixu.