Chapter 160: Baby, you are very generous

Song Zhixu came out of the kitchen, walked over to open the door, and saw He Yibai standing outside the door with some surprises.

He Yibai smiled at him.

"Mr. Song, can I come in" Song Zhixu and He Yibai are not very familiar, but after all, now he and Lu Cheng need to cooperate, plus no matter what the result is before, at least He Yibai was kind enough to help Lin Ran, so Song Zhixu nodded and let the door open. After He Yibai entered the door, Song Zhixu glanced at the bedroom before he said lightly.

"But if you haven't woken up yet, you can stay outside for a while, and I'll wake him up when I'm done with breakfast."

"Okay." He Yibai nodded, put the bag in his hand aside, smelled the aroma of breakfast in the room, and looked into the kitchen, Mr. Song, you are making breakfast"

"Well, Does Young Master He Xiao want to eat a little together" Since He Yibai opened his mouth, Song Zhixu also politely asked along.

He Yibai nodded without the slightest hesitation.

He said two words to Lu Cheng in the morning and ran out, and Lu Cheng made him breakfast, but he didn't eat it, so he was really hungry. Song Zhixu could only make some more, which was convenient for the three people to eat together. 6210510451 Song Zhixu finished making breakfast and put it on the table, only then washed his hands again, took off the apron on his body and hung it aside, and went into the bedroom to wake Lin Ran up.

"Of course, don't sleep, wake up." Song Zhixu gently patted Lin Ran's cheek. LLin Ran opened his eyes confusedly and looked at Song Zhixu, and some of them rubbed on the pillow, wanting to continue sleeping. Although Lin Ran did not have any getting up, but did not wake up in the morning, he was still a little squeamish to hold the pillow and did not want to get up, Song Zhixu smiled at the corner of his lips, only to feel that Lin Ran was so cute and tight, but he had no choice but to wake him up, otherwise he would be cold after breakfast, not to mention he Yibai was waiting outside.

"Of course, well, don't sleep, get up and wake up for a while, He Yibai came over, probably to find you, I also made breakfast, after eating at home for a while, I will go out, and I still have work today." Song Zhixu didn't have much communication with He Yibai, he didn't even say much, so he didn't think that He Yibai ran over in the morning to look for him, just now he mentioned Lin Ran, He Yibai didn't deny it, so he should have come to find Lin Ran.

Lin Ran sobered up a little, thinking for a while before remembering the person they met yesterday. Knowing that he had not laid down on the bed again, he extended his arm around Song Zhixu's neck and asked Song Zhixu to pick him up from the bed and take him to wash up.

After washing, he was carried by Song Zhixu and placed next to the dining table in the living room.

He Yibai saw him reach out and say hello to him.

"Sure enough, we're meeting again." Lin Ran smiled at him and thought for a while before whispering.

"Did you come to see the baby, the baby is not here, but then come with Song Zhixu, the baby is left at home, can not see." Lin Ran talked to He Yibai the most yesterday about the child, so he subconsciously felt that He Yibai came to see the child.

"No, I'll talk about it later, I haven't eaten in the morning, so let's rub breakfast on you first." <

"Okay." Lin Ran agreed, and also took a boiled egg for He Yibai and handed it to him to eat.

He Yibai was not polite, and after the three of them sat down, they began to eat. After eating, Lin Ran got up to clean up the table, Song Zhixu also followed, He Yibai originally wanted to help, and he couldn't eat in vain, but he went into the kitchen to see the two people standing together, he couldn't get his hands on it, he could only touch his nose and retreat.