Chapter 121: These two months, Lin Ran has lived in such a place

"Ranran" Song Zhixu opened his mouth, and it took a long time to find his voice, but he only cried out. Lin Ran looked at him sideways, pursed his lips and did not take the initiative to speak, waited for a while Song Zhixu did not continue to speak, he divided the noodles boiled in the pot into two bowls, put a few blanched greens, poured a little noodle soup on it, and dripped a few drops of soy sauce.

The simple two bowls of noodles, Lin Ran made quickly, and brought them to the table, and he and Song Zhixu each had a bowl.

The half of the chicken breast that was cooked was cool on one side, and it was going to be a little bad. Lin Ran's house was too small to have a dining table, so the two of them sat on the couch and ate on the coffee table.

"Of course, will you only eat a bowl of clear soup noodles?" Song Zhixu found his voice for a long time and asked Lin Ran in a low voice. Lin Ran looked at Song Zhixu, nodded, and suddenly remembered that Song Zhixu had to eat several dishes every time, and he had to add meat.

He was afraid that Song Zhixu would not be accustomed to eating, so he looked at Song Zhixu, and then thought about the meat cooked for Xiao Bad in the kitchen, and finally brought it out and handed it to Song Zhixu.

"Song Zhixu eats first." Lin Ran whispered. Lin Ran bought a piece of chicken breast every time, Xiao Bad ate less, he could eat it for a day, since Song Zhi xu wanted to eat it, he would cook the rest of it to Xiao Bad later.

Song Zhixu shook his head, looking at the bowl that did not add anything, simply cut into small pieces and boiled out of the meat with water, and looked at Lin Ran.

"Of course, don't you eat it?"

"Of course, it's good to eat noodles, it's a little bad." <

If it was usually a small cat who came over to ask for it, today because Song Zhixu was a stranger, the little bad did not come close, and was still hiding in the corner.

"Little Bad" Song Zhixu thought for a while and understood that it should be the little orange cat that he had just seen when he entered the door, and this name was very well-behaved at home.

"I don't eat." Song Zhixu shook his head, picked up the noodles that Lin Ran had cooked for him, and whether it was hot or not, he took a big bite and ate it.

This was the first time Lin Ran had made something for him, and although the noodles were light and tasteless, Song Zhixu still thought it was delicious. Lin Ran was relieved to see that Song Zhixu had eaten, and a smile slowly rose on his face and sat down to eat.

 The noodles were a little hot, Lin Ran blew and ate a few bites, Song Zhixu had already eaten most of it, Lin Ran looked at his bowl, afraid that Song Zhixu would not eat enough, and clipped some more for him. The hand on the sandwich stiffened for a moment, and he turned slightly sideways, not being seen by Lin Ran the wetness in his eyes. After eating, Song Zhixu wanted to wash the dishes, but was pushed away by Lin Ran, who cleaned up the table himself, and then took the bowl to the kitchen.

Song Zhixu couldn't squeeze in, so he could only look at this small room in the living room now.

Here I don't know where Lin Ran is looking for the house, the outside is very broken, there are some old inside, the house is very small, a whole living room plus kitchen toilet, the space he can see, not as big as a bedroom in his villa, the living room is empty, just a shabby sofa and coffee table, and a bunch of debris that are placed in the corner. 

Lin Ran has been living here for the past two months, song Zhixu has some chaos in his heart for a while, he should be glad that Lin Ran can have a place to live outside these two months, but he is also sad that Lin Ran lives in this kind of place. AAlthough Lin Ran had a bad life before, he always lived in a villa, and he had never seen this kind of house before. Lin Ran came out of the kitchen, his hands were a little red from the cold water, and he took out his only cup and poured a cup of hot water, holding it and handing it to Song Zhixu.